BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Corinne L.
Québec
As a beginner, I'm in love with this product. It covers perfectly the imperfection in my face and it's easy to blend.
Michelle M.
This product really i like it because make me very natural for the colors that has and is easy for remove with water
Helena C.
San Juan
This helps me correct a few of my blemishes if their light. But if its too dark then the coverage isn't very good.
Serana S.
I love elf because it's so resonable in prices and in color corrector range they are so awesome ❤😋 super blendble
Patricia J.
FL
Esta paleta de correctores el elf cosmetics es muy buena, excelente, brillant, cubre muy bien las imperfecciones.
Nataskie L.
I'm officially an elf fan. I tell you that this color corrector covers and blends blemishes and uneven skin well.
trinity G.
Australia
It was not the best but definitely not the worst and i would how ever recommend that you use the e.l.f correctors
Amy S.
Middle Sackville
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
Love this stuff! Light wearing and long lasting I use the green a lot on my red face. Also the red under my eyes
Lais Cristina L.
Nunca usei mas ouvi falar muito bem dele o acabamento e bom mais na minha cidade não tem , compra dele só online
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, Fl
Me encanto el producto la verdad que es muy bueno súper recomendado me encanto su cobertura muy bueno excelente
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it