BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
NAOMI H.
haswell
Was not to keen on this one not lot pigmented in it didnot hide my bags for spots to good but had friend they loved it but not for me
Sierra W.
Toronto, ON
MIXES PERFECTLY WITH PRIMER AND FOUNDATION! Works for all creases and blemishes! Perfect for dark circle correction and breakouts.
ISAAC A.
Coatepec, Veracruz
Es una excelente paleta de correctores, deja un lindo acabado y se difumina muy bien en la piel, es una buena marca de máquillaje.
Cristina Elena V.
London
Nice product very good cality and amazing texture i just love it very much and i m sure i will buy it again. I totaly recomand it.
Denise W.
Scarborough , ON
I received this exact pallet as a gift in a closed bag...it didn't really work for my skin tone. The colours were too light for me.
Emily W.
Lovely format and really good for the price you pay easy to blend and easy to apply e.l.f. Corrective Concealer
Makeup B.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
It gives a good coverage pocket friendly and gives a complete oringish effect on face and gives perfect application of foundation
Karolaine A.
Candeias, Bahia Brazil
This product has a very affordable price for the condumidores. It is a form of secure aplocation. Beyond quality and fixation.
Melissa E.
Sudbury, ON
This product works great, I have rosacea on my checks and this covers it up nicely and it hides the dark circles under my eyes
Hadir F.
Product is fine but not great ..its so creamy.... but not best to dark spots .good with redness and blemish not super pigmented
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it