BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Vanessa. M.
High level, AB
Pretty decent correcting compact. I kept this as part of my clients kit and it works like a charm. Didn't seem too heavy when concealer was applied on top
Leah W.
Stoke on Trent
e.l.f. Corrective Concealer this product is really good it's really creamy and it works really well o brought this at Superdrug really affordable
nicole o.
Es un poco aspera la sombra y se siente con no mucha pigmentacion pero los colores son lindos y la presentacion aunque no es de mis faboritas me gusta
Wilmaris P.
Este producto no es que me emocione mucho, pero tiene muchas cosas positivas. Una de ellas sería que al aplicármelo en la cara se difumina muy bien 👍
Mira v.
hattemerbroek
Really like this one! It’s affordable and performs well. But I mainly use the green and pink shade and don’t find a lot of need for the other shades
Svetlana Y.
The elf cosmetics corrective concealer kit is very effective in ensuring that a sheer-medium coverage. This product could be a slight more pigmented.
Shanice O.
Doral , FL
Product is just ok. Didn't really correct my blemishes and pigmentation as I would have like . I have oily skin and I found it ok in terms of that
Christine M.
Hamilton , ON
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Honestly the green worked very well to hid my redness and I don’t use it on the daily cause it’s extra work to blend and build over it but so good
Luana R.
Doral, FL
Es cremoso. Trae varios colores. Varios tonos. Como son colores muy claros sirven para iluminar entonces hay que tener mucho cuidados con ellos.
Emma C.
Chester Basin, NS
Not a huge fan of elf but I really like this palette. Almost out of the green from using it so much!! Perfect for under the eyes and blemishes
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it