BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Hibah Q.
Dubai
I got this off an on-line website and really glad I did, not too expensive (39 Dirhams) and works.
It has a creamy texture and blends well and covers the redness or old spot marks that I have. A little amount does go along way but for extra coverage it is build-able.
Comes with a handy mirror and small precise concealer brush for on the go!
I didn't need to touch up my make- up at all!

Can't wait to try some more E.L.F products hopefully soon!
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I don't ever reach for this product. It is too thick and hard to blend. The only color that worked ok for me was the green on my redness. But i had to use it under my foundation and even than i could sometimes see it through.
Mary S.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
e.l.f. Corrective Concealer I actually just received this today and I am still learning to use it. Seems pretty straight forward and goes on Nicely ! All the colors id ever need.id to someone starting out with this. Definitely can't beat the price!
Rebekah O.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I unfortunately would not recommend this product. I had high hopes for this product as I have used other E.l.f products in the past, however I was very disappointed by this product. The product was very thick and was not easy to blend into the skin.
Chelsea C.
I definitely recommend this for dry skin because they are a bit oily. However the pigment is great and the creamy formula makes it super easy to blend. The coverage is light to medium.
Charlotte B.
Huddersfield , Huddersfield
This really helps cover my shadows left by circles. Price is good too my only niggle is that it is slightly greasy. And can sometimes break me out :(. I probably won't repurchase for that matter , at least the price was okay
Marylin P.
Caracas
Vienen en un empaque de 4 colores para corregir imperfecciones, la textura es cremosa y bastante pigmentado. Ideal para también do tipo de piel, yo que soy de piel grasa no me afectó en absoluto. Lo recomiendo!!!
Ashley M.
Aylmer , ON
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I've used the powder version of this and I don't really like, it made my face have a grey tint and they are very chalky. It also didn't sit well with my other makeup, it cracked after a very short period of time.
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
I don't know where I would be without this it honestly helps cover up so many imperfections everyone always gets that 1 annoying pimple that decides to show up before a great event no more worries with this.
Sarah F.
Larbert, Falkirk
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Great product! Reasonably priced for the quality! Really easy to use and blend out. The compact case means it fits in even the smallest of make up bags. Once of the best quads ive tried!
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it