BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• What is your favorite colour correcting brand?3 Answers
  • How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Alana U.
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I am always buying new products and new brands.
Heidi L.
London, Ontario
This is not that good of a product
When I tried it on my skin it didn't really colour correct my skin. There are a lot better products out there that would do a better job.
Fernanda R.
San luis, AZ
Unos buenos correctores, te ayudan a perfilar mejor tu rostro, me gusta porque son practicos de llevar en tu bolsa , son economicos y cumplen muy bien su función
Tiffany J.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
e.l.f. Corrective Concealer Great concealer! I like that it has only four colors, some of these coror corrective concealers have 6 or even 8 different colors. These are a pittle bright but they actually work really well! I put them on under my foundation and they each cover what they are supposed to perfectly. I will definitely buy again.
Chaima M.
New york, NY
I'am a fan of this brand because of it's cheap prices and decent quality. When they launched their concealer palette I was excited and couldn't wait to try as I have dark circles. But I was disappointed to find it not covering a thing .. I don't know what was the problem but I noticed it was kind of oily. Although it covered some light pimple marks I have so maybe it works with light marks ? 😅 I wouldn't recommend it if you have serious skin problems ..
Epii G.
The pigment is so bad/sheer and the texture so oily that you may as well not bother. Hardly covers a thing and anything that does will melt off in minutes leaving an oily mess. In fact this is so super bad that my friend who generally loves the brand has actually convinced herself that ELF themselves are "selling fakes!". This is how she has explained to me why our Corrective Concealer Palettes both performed so poorly. I had to laugh but this gives you an idea of how bad this product is.
Emily R.
Hertfordshire
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
If my skin is has a lot of redness, blemishes, dark circles or if its really dull, I love to use a colour corrector. This palette has it all! I apply it over a primer, and then use my foundation! It doesn't leave odd colour smeared all over your face and it helps to give a more even finish! This palette has all the colours I need!
Sean P.
Auckland
This product has to be one of my favourite colour correcting palettes. It’s super affordable and worth every scent. I love how creamy the product is and the applicator makes it glide on evenly. I use this one everyday before my B.B cream or foundation. Definitely going to be repurchasing when it’s done
Vicky S.
Silver End, Witham
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Love this product! The shades are super creamy and blend out really nicely on the skin. The colours are strong enough to neutralise any imperfections on your skin really well, but are easily covered by your concealer/foundation. I love the green shade as I suffer from a lot of redness.
Rebekah O.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I unfortunately would not recommend this Corrective Concealer palette to anyone. I had high hopes for this product, as I've tried other E.l.f. products in the past and was not disappointed, but this product was an exception. I found the product too thick and hard to blend.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it