BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
mandy k.
Yorktown, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Very afforadable and elf is also another great drug store brand that has amazing products. I bought this and only used a few times because i learned color correctors dont really do anything for my skin at all.
Courtney F.
Girard
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this palette but the only shade I use is the green for around my eyes and on my cheeks. The formula is super creamy (almost too much so) and blendable. The coverage is buildable as well which is very nice. It is quiet oily though.
Cierra H.
dudley, North Carolina
Purchased at: Walmart
Love how well it worked on my extremely red skin. The product blended out very well and under foundation and powder it didn't crease or make me look like I had a ton of makeup on. I however noticed it had an odd smell at first but it went away upon applying other products over it
trina a.
New Haven, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
This has a good formula and covers my dark circles well. Not ideal for oily skin but does work good with dry skin.
Madison C.
Conyers, GA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love this product. Creamy consistency blends perfect. This give me just the right amount of coverage i need before applying foundation. Bonus: super inexpensive!!!!
ShayLynn C.
Republic, MO
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I give it a 3 just because it’s tacky feeling and really sticks to your pores. I preferably wouldn’t buy it again
heidi b.
Festus
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoyed this product. Easy to use, simple directions.. works very well. I love how easy is it..
mia w.
Merrick, NY
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
this color corrector is not my favorite. i tried very hard to make it work but the colors do not conceal or neutralize blemishes. they simply add the color on top. it is a little cakey in its finish. would not recommend
Kayla A.
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
Great quality for the price! I hadn’t tried color correcting concealer before and felt this was a good way without breaking the bank. Have a medium coverage and lasted through the day. I would recommend.
Sandra Q.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Concealers and color correctors are supposed to work with other products. this corrector not doesn’t blend.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it