BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Fernanda R.
San luis, AZ
Unos buenos correctores, te ayudan a perfilar mejor tu rostro, me gusta porque son practicos de llevar en tu bolsa , son economicos y cumplen muy bien su función
Ashley L.
Prince george, BC
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I have quite a bit of redness in my face, and this did practically nothing to neutralize it. It is pretty cheap, so maybe it would work better for someone with a bit more of a neutral skin tone? If you have any major skin concerns to cover up I would not recommend.
Sophia C.
Cornwall, Newquay
Wouldn't say this works as well as other brands I have used but for the price of it it's something I would buy again and use with a really good foundation, it definitely filters out any unwanted blemishes a little and helps correct dark circles especially well.
Narghis A.
Venezuela
Estos correctores son muy buenos!... Siempre tengo la nariz un poco roja y el verde de esta paleta me ayuda a contrarrestarlo... Me gustan... El que menos uso es el primero porque lo siento muy rosado y no funciona para mi subtono de piel amarillenta... Pero los demás ok!!!
Kendra L.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I used this mostly to prime my eyes. The green did not do well to cover or cancel my red cheeks and forehead. I decided to spend a little more money for a better concealer and eye primer in the long run. This worked, but it isn't the best on the market.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I loveeee this product.  Its long lasting and finshing is amazing. I love this top most brand. This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price. I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many... It gives soft texture on skin.  I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Beatriz T.
Hinesville , GA
This product is great considering the price, but I've used better. I like the ones that have the yellow color, but this one doesn't have it. Other than that, it's great and does what it's supposed to.
Holly|0.3k🙃👍 D.
Meh it’s ok decent coverage but shines for my liking have had better have tryed worse it’s good price and easy to apply so if you just starting colour correcting this is a good choice for you.
Gwen H.
Nanaimo
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This has been the first and only concealer I have ever used and I was not disappointed. I like using it so correct my red spots (I have quite a few) and it work well! I would recommend this product for sure :)
Betty 2.
I purchased this @elfcosmetics color correcting concealer hoping that it'd solve my dark circle problems. I'm a gal with pretty severe dark circles so I'm constantly searching for new remedies. I mostly use the third quadrant since it's the closest to my skin tone, but I don't find use for much of the other colors. I have tried using the green as a color corrector, but don't really see a stark difference in color correction so as the lazy person I am I don't think it's worth the extra blending. The quality of the concealer and the texture are definitely great, but I personally don't think this is useful for me. If this works for you, that's amazing because this is only $3. The packaging is definitely sturdy and feels high quality as elf doesn't disappoint
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it