BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Morgan M.
New Castle, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
This concealer is wonderful. Nice price. Really covers redness, places that need corrected, acne, etc. Good for combination skin. Long lasting.
Sandra Q.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Concealers and color correctors are supposed to work with other products. this corrector not doesn’t blend.
Arianna L.
Purchased at: Walmart
It was very oily and did an meh job. I do love elf products. This was just a miss for me. The packaging was normal elf nothing too fancy. Price was very affordable. But it just didn’t do it for me
member-4c606
Purchased at: Walmart
definitely wonderful for the price very affordable and great i love the product great for all types of skin easy to blend great coverage i use this product so much and i definitely recommend this
Candace M.
Morristown, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
Worked fairly well for the nice price. My skin broke out, but I have super sensitive skin. Otherwise great product.
Pandora W.
Evansville
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This product is very affordable, and great if you’re on a budget! However, I have trouble getting it to actually color correct. Once I apply foundation, any spots I’ve tried to hide are even more obvious. I’ve tried changing the way I apply both the color corrector and my foundation, but I can’t seem to find a way to make it right. It works, it’s just not perfect. I would recommend this product if you’re looking for a simple, cheap color corrector.
Justina O.
For the drug store this was good, but it was a the wrong color shades for my skin tone and I had a hard time getting it to stay in place
S C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is amazing tbh. The price is astounding for what you get. You get four colors AND a high quality mirror as well as a brush. Elf really outdid themselves with this one. The colors are great and I use it all the time.
Latoya P.
With concealer you get what you pay for so I cant say this is amazing i find it to be cakey and a little drying but it does its job well enough to keep it .
Priscilla G.
Haskell, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all of ELFS products because they are so amazing they really helped me hide anything and everything. This is such an amazing product I give it 10 out of 10!
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it