BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
jaclin f.
Patchogue, NY
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I’ve been using this more often because I find myself having trouble covering blemishes on my face with just my normal makeup routine. I added this step, and I don’t regret it! It gives long lasting coverage and it’s like my skin is completely clear.
Kate E.
Anoka, MN
This corrective concealer palette by ELF is your standard concealer palette. It works well but is not unique. It is most definitely worth it when it comes to the price point. I'd recommend this to friends who are looking for an affordable concealer palette.
Mary Catherine M.
Kings Mountain
Love this! I use the green to cover my breakouts i have from an allergic reaction as it worked amazing! Super creamy formula that blends so effortlessly! I would definitely recommend and does well to highlight under the eyes!! Love this product!
Kayla H.
Kingsville, TX
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Let me start off my saying that I am a fair skin ginger so my skin is natural a redish tint. I purchased this product to try and get rid of the redish tint that was left whenever I would apply foundation. It worked! It works so well and blends so smoothly. It lasts all day.
miranda w.
Purchased at: ULTA
I thought it was at the perfect color corrector and for it to be a pallet that's pretty smart because you don't need to choose a different one and you don't need to buy one for every single thing that you need to correct we're just all in one palette and it was a great affordable price!
Horacia Deaudra D.
Dallas
This did not work for me when I tried this one. I think it was too light for me or something but it did not work. Thought that I would try another brand and see if that would work for me. This product was just not going to work for me at all.
Yaqueline E.
This color corrector is not that good. You have to layer it up in order to get full coverage. This is good for make up beginners, but I personally do not like it. Maybe it’s my type of skin or idk. But just because it doesn’t work for me does not mean it won’t work for you
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
First of all I love the packaging it is compact and can easily be thrown into a carry on and be traveled with , the shades are very creamy and neutral , I did see slight drying but with a a single drop of oil in each pan it quickly fixed
Stacey S.
Henderson , NV
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I had forgotten my normal corrective concealer while traveling and picked this up. I honestly was surprised at how great it worked. I ended up using it till it was gone! The texture was nice and smooth and i didn’t feel like i was tugging on my skin to apply. Definitely a win!
Liz A.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This color corrector pallet is great when needing affordable color corrector. It does have coverage and last. But I had to use my face oil because it is too dry. I would buy again if I was on a budget but would rather have a one step
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it