BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• What is your favorite colour correcting brand?3 Answers
  • How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Courtney M.
I don’t really use it much but it does an okay job. It goes onto your skin fairly well.
Melanie M.
maysville ky
Got as a gift love it never tried another but this does hide the redness around my nose
Danielle M.
Millville, NJ
It is a cheap product that works great to cover blemishes and make them less noticable.
Lyndsey E.
Waverly, OH
This is great for my really red skin tone. It works so good and is pretty reasonable.
Princess h.
Tulsa, OK
Not full coverage and wasn’t easy to spot or blend out and wasn’t long lasting at all
Keishla Michelle P.
Spring Lake, NC
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This concealer set is absolutely amazing. Only problem I have it's amount of product.
Rachel F.
Lewisville, NC
I think this worms very well, helps with all kinds of skin and all kinds of tones
Lorangy V.
Bayside, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I love this corrective concealer especially to cover up my blemishes and acne mark, it is long lasting (at least for me it is). It also gives me the full coverage that i need. I will recommend this product to others
Sirena R.
The powder is very light and doesn't feel heavy. I notice a subtle effect, similar to the primer. The powder goes on a little grey, but after a minute or two, the grey appearance goes away. I'm giving four stars because I rarely use this when I put on makeup as I don't feel it makes that much of a difference, but I do like to use it for those days I need a quicker routine.
Robi M.
Ball, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I love elf make up and this concealer works so well with any type of make up you use very reasonably priced.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it