BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Nicole C.
Richlands, NC
Elf is making waves! They have improved their quality and I am in love with this palette.
Kelsey👌 S.
Southaven, MS
I guess you get what you pay for and in this instance it isn’t good it le just too greasy
Sarah B.
Carmichael, CA
It’s horrible. It didn’t work at all. It just wiped off. I was not happy with it at all.
Kaylyn H.
Bartlett
Purchased at: Walmart
I love E.L.F their products never disappoint me! The price is great! I love the colors!
Megan G.
Barbourville, KY
It’s okay, I wouldn’t completely recommend this production I won’t buy again. Sorry elf
Gaolee M.
It works great but not for my skin since I have oily skin. Overall it will work great.
amber k.
Kingston
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
do not recommend. complicated to use and NO instructions. in my opinion its the worst.
Brianna M.
Kansas City, MO
really good!!! elf never disappoints me, this is crazy blendable, and so easy to apply.
Katlyn L.
South Bend
It definitely helped out with my Color issues. But not much direction on how to use it.
Jennifer V.
Dallas
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked it! I don’t use very often but the times that it was used, it did a great job!
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it