BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Yelly Z.
Hyattsville , Maryland
This coverage is really good it's pigmented and it blends really good and the colors are so good
Celest M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is probably the best corrector I have tried and will continue using! Definitely recommend!
Brendy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This elf color correcter is amazing!! Every time I use it it helps me correct my dark circles:)
Chelsea B.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Gotta love elf. It works. It's inexpensive. I only worry about what its made of to be so cheap.
Reagan A.
St. Louis
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
It’s a fine product. It works and isn’t bad. Personally it’s not a product I always reach for.
Keshia S.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Only used it one time but worked for what I needed. Quick and easy application without creases.
Samantha G.
Hallandale Beach, FL
I did not like this palette at all. It made my face break out and be much more oily than normal
Emily R.
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I love this product. I have red all over my face and the green takes care of that in just a dab
Tori S.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This definitely is not my favorite but it does get the job done I just wish it wasn’t so thick
Kimberly B.
Chapel Hill, NC
Good consistency. It is light. It doesn’t make my skin oily or anything. It Could blend better.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it