BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Brendy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This elf color correcter is amazing!! Every time I use it it helps me correct my dark circles:)
Andrea S.
Jurupa Valley , CA
It’s ok . Wouldn’t purchase again . Doesn’t work the way it should I guess . Wouldn’t recommend
Keshia S.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Only used it one time but worked for what I needed. Quick and easy application without creases.
Amber H.
Whitley City, KY
I love it and would recommend it to anyone! It is awesome and always makes my makeup look good.
Emily R.
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I love this product. I have red all over my face and the green takes care of that in just a dab
Kimberly B.
Chapel Hill, NC
Good consistency. It is light. It doesn’t make my skin oily or anything. It Could blend better.
Samantha G.
Hallandale Beach, FL
I did not like this palette at all. It made my face break out and be much more oily than normal
Sarah p.
Billings , MT
Great product. Stays on well and helps me feel confident when heading out. A makeup necessity.
gianna m.
hawthorn
Very cheap but definitely doesn’t the job and gets it done this is such a good color corrector
Chelsea B.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Gotta love elf. It works. It's inexpensive. I only worry about what its made of to be so cheap.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it