BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Yelly Z.
Hyattsville , Maryland
This coverage is really good it's pigmented and it blends really good and the colors are so good
Hadley T.
Elf is one of my favorite makeup brands, this color corrector is amazing and will cover anything
Mariana R.
orlando
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
It’s a good product I wanted to try it but it makes my face really shiny. It’s very easy to apply
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I didnt feel it corrected much in my face. Plus the little application brush is not very useful.
Catherine S.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I loved this product! I use the green and purple the most and it works wonders!!! 10/10 recommend
Annika B.
Hamilton, NY
A little hard to get product out, not very pigmented. I end up using a lot to cover a small area.
Amy H.
Elf makes great products for a great price! They work so well and helps when you are on a budget!
Angie M.
Oneonta
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I use this corrector often. My only thing I don’t like about it is it feels a bit greasy to me.
Samantha G.
Hallandale Beach, FL
I did not like this palette at all. It made my face break out and be much more oily than normal
Celest M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is probably the best corrector I have tried and will continue using! Definitely recommend!
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it