BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Grace B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
So i don’t often break out but when I do it’s a deep red pimple in the worst spot. With the elf pallet it is easy to cover the pimple. It’s on the cheaper side and sometimes it shows as it can be a little cakey and doesn’t always blend well but for a quick fix this is the product
Diya W.
Bronx , NY
The concealer does work the colors are more for a lighter skin tone but there’s is one shades a darker color girl can use. Other than that it’s easy to blend it’s worth the money.
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
I️ feel like you can use the most affordable concealer pallets and still get the same outcome as to a high end pallete! This is a great option If you’re looking for an affordable color correcting concealer. You can find this at your local drugstore and online as well. :)
Jessica C.
Lenoir City, TN
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I love this product it works great. I see alittle bit of my pores getting clogged but can’t seem to find one that doesn’t. The coverage is good and it gives you good directions if you are not familiar with how to use different colors concealers. Great value and price!
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
I’ve only really used this palette for the green corrector but I really like it, especially for the price point. I have redness on my chin and no malted how much of foundation I put over it you can still see the redness popping through so I love to use this for that
Iovanna V.
Review for: Erase & Conceal, Neutralize & Conceal more...
They are very creamy with nice coverage. I️ also love the concealer palette like this one for carving out my brows. I️ used the green color for red blemishes and the yellow to brighten my underwhelmed with some pink as well. It really do’s drew job it needs to do !
Natalie C.
San Diego, CA
This was a gift. I’m not sure if I’m using it correctly but it seemed like it worked pretty good. I feel like the process for putting on make up is already really long so adding another step isn’t really for me. I would only use this when I’m trying to be extra
Karen C.
lancaster, CA
For the price of this product, I am stunned! Colors blend well with my foundation and I am no longer doubting the magic of the e.l.f. Company. Product feels smooth and buttery, not greasy and they blend well with the rest of my makeup. Gets the job done!
Tabitha R.
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
This product just did not work all that great for my skin type and texture. It creased on my very easily even when a small amount of product was used and set with powder. It did help to conceal and correct a bit but not as much as I had expected it too.
Sheena B.
These things are hardly pigmented, so they don’t really correct very much at all. I guess if you have very very minimal need for correcting, they would work just fine, but they feel like play make up, kind of slick and oily even and not super pigmented
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it