Addie H.
Spring City

MiKenzi L.
MiKenzi L.
8 months ago
I would definitely, definitely recommend purchasing a different brand. I love ELF, but this product just really needs a new formula.
Svetlana Y.
Svetlana Y.
2 years, 2 months ago
I have also puchased the powder form and i feel as though it is not as good. Then i discovered the cream and i think that it works wonders when you want a light-medium coverage!
Claire H.
Claire H.
2 years, 4 months ago
Green helps with redness, yellow helps with purple/blue like dark circles under your eyes, pink helps with under eye circles as well, and blue will help with any orangey tones on your face.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
2 years, 4 months ago
Yellow cancels purple, blue cancels orange. Green cancels red and pink cancels yellow. I would suggest Nyx's as I've had terrible luck with elf's color correcting.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
2 years, 4 months ago
I don't know too much about this but I think the colors are supposed to counter act the colors on your face. For example. In the winter time my face gets dry and my cheeks get red. To counter act the red cheeks you would use the green concealer because they are opposite colors. By doing this it should help to hide the red. Hope I helped :)
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Morgan City, LA
2 years, 4 months ago
So the colors are supposed to correct any other shades on your face. Like if you have a purple undertone under your eyes. Apply the yellow under your eves then apply your foundation. Any orange tones use the blue. Any red, use the green and the pink I am unsure about.