BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Danielle M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
This worked pretty well but I’m still getting used to how to properly use it lol it helped when I had blemishes or any redness and blended really nicely with my concealer as well! I would definitely give this another shot but I think it user error at this point with how it holds up. When I used the green it shows through my foundation at one point but I think that’s because I put too much in one spot instead of layering.
Chee V.
Fresno, CA
Was not a fan of this corrective concealer. I bought it, tried it once and didn't like it so I never touched it again. It's not very pigmented and I felt like it's too creamy in a sticky way. I've used other corrective concealer and I like the other brands much more. I was disappointed because it was from ELF, and they usually have really good stuff for an affordable price.
Alex k.
Smyrna, GA
Honestly I don't like this product, and it's mostly because of the texture. It's sticky and doesn't play nice with the rest of my make up. It's hard to smooth out, and every now and then I'll get a small zit pop up at the edge of where I've blended it. I can always see where the product is because it changes the texture of the stuff on top of it
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
Terrible product by #ElfCosmetics
In my opinion this product does nothing but make my makeup smear around. It does not sit well on my aging skin either and it doesn't seem to correct anything. It feels like something you would purchase in a kids makeup section. It doesn't cover redness it makes my redness look worse. I would NOT buy this again.
Zoe T.
Lewisburg, West Virginia
It works really well to color correct pimples, discoloration, and eye bags. Very little product but very cheap, so easy to get more. I usually blemishes and eye bags. After you finish your makeup it stays on, but very little product in pan. I would recommend.
heather F.
New Windsor, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not like this product. It left my skin with a green tint and I am someone who wears very little face makeup to begin with. If you are going to use this product then consider using a full coverage foundation on top. Other wise you will look green.
Brittany T.
Pomona
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I love this product! Really gets the job done from removing redness from acne or just rashes to covering some dark eye circles! Does an amazing job for such a reasonable price! This brand is highly underrated and I think everyone needs to check it out!
Kristen S.
Tampa, FL
This concealer is okay and gets the job done, but it definitely isn’t the best product you can get. It is prices really well but you get what you pay for. I think the green works the best for what I need it for, but the other colors barely get used.
Stephanie P.
Essex
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This is a great product for the price! It’s very easy to apply and blend and works great at neutralizing my dark skin under my eyes. I use this product underneath my foundation for a full coverage. I will definitely be buying again when I run out.
Monica L.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
It’s not easily blendable but with a damp makeup sponge it’s manageable. I just use the green and salmon one. I think for super dry skin this would not be great, I have combo skin and it barely works that well. I don’t think I would buy again.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
chicago, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it