e.l.f. Contouring Kit uploaded by Sarah E.e.l.f. Contouring Kit uploaded by Angie C.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Cream vs. powder contour - you decide. Get both in this convenient set!

Set includes:
Contour Palette- Light
Contouring Brush
Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream
Ultimate Blending Brush
Blending Sponge

How To Use

Contouring Cream

Apply A Small Amount Of The Bronzer Using The Contouring Brush Or Sponge To The Hollows Of The Cheeks For Definition And Around The Face Line To Create A Healthy Glow.
    Use The Blush On The Apples Of The Cheeks To Create A Subtle Healthy Glow.
    Blend And Build Coverage For Ideal Color.

Contour Palette

Using The Blending Brush, Apply The Darker Contour Shades In Areas Where You Wish To Achieve A Slimming Effect; Such As Along The Sides And Beneath The Tip Of The Nose, In The Hollows Of The Cheeks, Along The Jawline, And Along The Hairline.
    Use The Matte Brightening Shade To Add Light, Lift, And Create Defined Angles On The Top Of The Nose, Chin, And Center Of The Forehead.
    Use The Highlighting Shade Over The Cheekbones, Below The Brow Bone, On The Cupid's Bow, And On The Temples For An Illuminating Glow.

• I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it reall...1 Answers
Kaiti A.
I'm not really a fan of this product. The highlighting pigment is splotchy and highly textured.. very unnatural and fake looking without any real highlight or sheen- it just resembles Halloween makeup. The only colors I can use at all (with a light hand and tons of blending and perfectly prepped skin) are the contour shades, but even those don't blend well and look unseemly in photos. I'm only giving 2 stars for the $6 price.
Megan M.
Westminster, CO
Not the best product. I love how inexpensive this brand is and how many different items they make however this was not the best. The color payoff isnt great as well as not quite fitting for someone with extremely pale skin. I would probabky not recommend this item, youd be able to find something better and more worth the money somewhere else.
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
The price is great on everything e.l.f. so it's definitely worth it to get and try for yourself. That being said I found this to be powdering and lacking pigmentation when applied. The amount of product is great but I don't think that is a selling point for me. This is best suited to those that are just begging to contour or teens.
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
This kit works wonders. It's very affordable and it is great quality. The color selection may not be very versatile but if it is your color I recommend trying it. There are other contour kits that work just as good but if this is your shade I say try it out
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
I got this for christmas from my sister in law, who said, quote, "here, i heard youre angry with every other contour palette and this one is good." Good is literally an understatement. The problem with most contour shades are its a reddish brown, which makes your contour look like a horrible bronze. Instead, these are such a beautiful ashy brown that makes your contour flawless. The brush is literally my favorite, too. It really works the contour. The palette is cute and i like the mirror in it.
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA
I love bronzers and contour.  Elf makes so many, and they all seems to be pretty great quality for the price you pay.  The color payoff is great, and the colors don't look orange like some bronzers and contours can.  They blend out well, but you don't lose all of your color when you do.  I have purchased many times, and will do so in the future for sure.  I have back ups in my makeup drawer as I write this.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
I have this contour set by e.l.f and I love it. I use it each day during my make up routine and I have great results. It's very affordable I really can't compare it to high end because I haven't tried many high and contouring sets however I do love this set
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I always have wanted to try contouring but I did not want to invest in a lot of money on a product I did not know if I would like it. I am so glad I discovered that Elf creates low priced products but made of excellent quality. I loved contouring and highlighting. I recommend this to anyone just starting out playing with the contouring trend
Maria F.
Hillsboro, OR
This is an okay product.. most of the shades didn't work well for me. I used the highlighter and the lighter contour shade almost daily. It was a great pallette for the cost - I think only $6? Overall though I wouldn't repurchase because I've found better highlights and bronzers that last longer.
Liliana B.
Victorville, CA
This is a really good contouring palette! It blends so nicely and has a highlight which comes in handy when your in a rush or want to save time! I bought it at Walmart and you can find it at any drugstore.
Heidy M.
I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it really as great as they say it is ?