BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #79 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This brush is specifically designed for advanced makeup application to help achieve professional looks. The densely packed hair and structured shape achieves flawless dimension along the cheekbones, forehead, and jawline for targeted contouring. Perfect for using with pressed or loose bronzer powder, liquids, and creams to create beautiful sculpting all over the face. This brush is made by artisans with expert craftsmanship to cut, shape, and hand-assemble the ultra-fine synthetic hair for a luxurious experience.

HOW TO USE
  • Apply the contouring cream or powder using the sides of the brush for a natural blend or use the top of the brush for fuller coverage.
  • Blend using back and forth motions to blur harsh lines.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

e.l.f. Contouring Brush
  • "Very soft bristles and it's a great contouring brush. Sleek black handle and easy to hold and helps with the contours on your face. " in 1128 reviews
Mina C.
If you've been searching for the perfect contour brush, this is it! Out of both drugstore and high end brand contour brushes, this is by far the best I've found! For those of you that have used ELF brushes before, you know the quality of both their studio and beautifully bare lines of brushes. They're super soft, no fallout and just really well made. This brush is no exception. ELF definitely took into consideration the width and length of this brush making it a perfect fit for the contours of the face. It fits into the hollows of the cheeks, borders the forehead and jawline beautifully, and when tilted at an angle you can tightly contour the nose. The densely packed soft bristles apply contour to look natural, not harsh, when blended out. It's hard to describe the difference in how the contour appears when applied with this brush instead of others, other than saying it just looks smooth and almost airbrushed when blended out using this. Since the bristles are so dense, it picks up a good amount of product. So tap contour powder or cream pan lightly, and build up for more coverage if you want. Before applying powder contour, tap off excess powder.
I have wanted to get this brush since it came out over a year ago. I only recently decided to give it a try. I fell in love after first use! Now that I've had more time to truly play with it, I had to share my thoughts with you all. For only $6 you can't go wrong! I was able to watch for sales and get mine cheaper. More and more retail stores and drugstores have started carrying some ELF products. So they're more accessible than ever. The ELF website has goods sales, and even offer 50% off sitewide every now and then.
Kim M.
There isn't anything wrong with this brush it just isn't for me. I like a soft contour and this gives a really harsh line that is difficult to blend so I prefer to use a large fan brush. I love this ELF brush line and own more than half of the line and they are great, aside from the fact that half of the brushes end up separating from the handle and need to be glued back on multiple times. If you like a strong, Instagram style contour and are looking for a brush for that purpose I recommend this. It is a synthetic brush so it works for cream or powder products. I do occasionally use this for a jawbone contour because it isn't very obvious even if it has a strong line
Sarah B.
I bought this brush in hopes of being able to create a nice contour on my fat cheeks. Unfortunately this brush made my contour too sharp so I wasn’t able to blend in the product as well. It is nicely packed and soft for an inexpensive brush. I now use it for contouring my nose. I take the edge of one side of the brush and just draw a line down the side of my flat, Asian nose. It works great for that purpose. I would’ve given this a four star if it served the other main purpose as a contouring brush. It’s not bad quality, but it’s too flat at the end to really do face contouring other than your nose.
Heather Pauline k.
denver
I'm not a huge elf fan but this came with a free gift set. If you do a "clown contour", you might like this. My skin needs all over foundation coverage before I put on any brozner. I wear Bare Minerals Sheer Sun. With the soft brush I normally use, I can apply and blend product without ruining the foundation underneath. This brush seems to suck my product right into the bristles. It removes my foundation while not really putting much brozner on my skin so the final result is very uneven. Like most elf brushes I've tried, blends poorly. Even at the low price, I wouldn't buy this.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I was looking for the RT flat contour brush, but my local drugstore was sold out of it, saw this one from e.l.f and decided to buy it even though I'm not a big fan of them. I figured 6 bucks was pretty cheap to take a gamble with, and I'm really glad I did cuz I LOVE this brush!! Dense bristles, feels so friggin soft when I brush it across my skin. The shape of this brush wedges underneath my cheekbones so effortlessly, I feel like a real pro when I carve out those cheekbones. I can use it on my forehead/hairline fairly well, but it's too big to contour my small nose. This brush's quality reminds me of a much higher quality brush, ranks up there with Sephora Pro brushes. I've had it for a month now and it has shed 2 hairs, which isn't bad at all. Very impressed with it, and I just may try a few more e.l.f. studio brushes.
Holly B.
Springfield, IL
I originally bought this brush after I saw Youtubers use an expensive brush similar for contouring. I tried it as a contour brush & I wasn't a fan at all. It's good for placing color I guess, but not for blending. I still use this brush only if I want to clean up the contour I already did with translucent powder. It's great for that as it gives a straight and clean line. I don't care for it as a contour brush though.
Avery C.
Austin atx
iv'e a;ways liked elf products and brushes so once I heard about this I had to have it and it was only six dollars I mean come on that's a great deal and my mom and I love elf we thought nothing bad because elf has never been a bad product for use so wants i used it after seeing girls on instagram to it I just new I have to have it and let me tell you it works so so so so sogood if you just want a super shrape contour
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
e.l.f. Contouring Brush This is an ok brush just not for me. I like more of a natural contour. The brush itself is nice and soft. Didn’t shed when I washed it. I think this is more for someone looking to get that defined contour look. But overall great quality brush.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Great quality brushes that have soft bristles and no fallout. Use this to contour my cheekbones with powder and works great! I'm kind of a germaphobe when it comes to brushes although I wash them regularly but I have sensitive acne prone skin so I don't feel too heartbroken or broke tossing them out for new ones every few months as these are very affordable also.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I got this brush when I purchased my first cream contour palette, the Stila Cream Contour duo palette, to use to contour my cheeks, forehead, and jawline. I watched a ton of videos on Youtube on how to use cream contour and what brushes to use and saw someone (I can't remember who, probably Jaclyn Hill) raving over the NARS ITA Kabuki brush. It's extremely expensive to be such a simple brush though, so I purchased this as a dupe. It's great for creating a very defined line under your cheekbones and applying to your forehead and hairline if you have a smaller forehead. I have a larger forehead though so I need more coverage and this brush just takes too long for that. You apply it using back and forth motions and small little circular and up and down motions to blend it in. Great dupe for the NARS ITA brush!
Liselle S.
How good is this brush for contouring with powder? I'm having trouble contouring and I think this brush might help. Any thoughts?
Christy B.
Can this be used to apply blush?
Illsie A.
BOSTON, MA
is this brush, good for cream contuor, and powder contour
Lauren B.
Have y'all ever contoured using this brush on nose ?
cindy r.
Lenexa, KS
How are the bristles of this brush? soft?