Anaeli G.
Roma, TX

Is this comparable to the NARS duo bronzer & blush?

Rachel K.
kelsey k.
kelsey k.
Ottawa, Ontario
1 year, 11 months ago
Honestly, it's a total dupe! It's as blendable and creamy as the Nars one and in my opinion it's WAY better than the NARs and totally affordable!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
2 years ago
I think it is...the blush is a little lighter but it's pretty darn close
Diana H.
Diana H.
Santa Cruz, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
The bronzer is pretty comparable, but the blush not so much.
janay m.
St. Lucia is similar to NARS Orgasm and Laguna
Naila K.
Naila K.
3 years, 11 months ago
Yes, it is, except I like the ELF one better. I had the NARS one and I wasn't too impressed by it, honestly. The ELF one blew me away, especially the bronzer. Definitely worth trying!
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
Redwood City, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes!! It's just a little more glittery/shimmery and definitely worth buying.
Astrid S.
Astrid S.
Jacksonville, NC
4 years, 4 months ago
Yes it is! I own both and let me toll you I would choose the ELF one over the NARs anytime! It's super affordable and the exact same results!
Brittanya S.
Brittanya S.
4 years, 4 months ago
Yes it is. i had the nars version and when i ran out of it i had seen the elf version and gave it a try to me i seen no difference besides the price. so i am not going to complain i like it!