BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #48 in Blush

This palette includes a bronzer and blush that allows for perfect contouring of the face.

HOW TO USE

• Using a sculpting face brush, sweep the bronzer over the hollows of your cheeks, hairline, sides of nose, and jawline to create a contoured look.
  • Apply the blush onto the apples of the cheeks and blend out and up towards the ear for a natural glow.

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Triacontanyl PVP, Sodium Dehydroacetate
May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

• Palettes with or without mirrors?7 Answers
  • Is this comparable to the NARS duo bronzer & blush?12 Answers
  • Does it blend easily? Is it too powdery?1 Answers
e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
  • "i have this is fiji matte and it is definitely not for people who only contour with cool colors. it's a bronzer, but works fine as a warm contour shade. the blush is nice and is a soft warm pink- i use it for pink eye makeup looks as well as for blush. " in 95 reviews
Lainey K.
Maryland
Review for: St. Lucia more...
 Great product! I don’t know if your Old Navy‘s have elf but mine do and that’s where I found this product. Looked like a dupe for the Narrs blush and bronzer duos so I picked it up. At first I did not like it I felt like the bronzer had no pigment, and the blush was to sparkly. But I warmed up to it and the bronzer is not one of my top favorites because of the smooth formula, the size of the pan being perfect, and it being a nice medium to deep warm color. But I can’t speak very well about the blush because is very sparkly with not too much pigment. I thought when you would apply it to your skin the sparkles would go away but it did not, The packaging was a little deceiving but I was happy with the bronzer and don’t find myself using the blush whatsoever. I would get it if you were looking for a nice drugstore bronzer but the blush on the other hand when it be something I would try not to look forward to. I am thinking of getting another one in the Fiji color to try out.
Lauren B.
Cleveland, OH
When I need a bronzer, I immediately reach for this. This duo is a nicer cool toned bronzer and blush, which works very well on my pale skin. It's not patchy, easily buildable, very flattering. The bronzer blends into my skin so nice and easily with a large fluffy powder brush. It gives my skin the perfect hint of warmth without being too orange in tone like most bronzers are. It is in fact shimmery, so it gives you a cute subtle glow. The blush is so pretty! It's also shimmery, kind of pink toned. I tend to like matte blushes more than shimmery ones, but I find this is a perfect go to! The nice thing about this duo is I can blend the blush and bronzer together for a custom bronzer shade. I love the way they look together! If you're a pale/fair skin tone and looking for an affordable cool toned blush and bronzer, I would go to Target and grab this right now!!
Nadine G.
Review for: St. Lucia more...
This is so definitely a $3 dupe for the double digit Nars duo!

I have repurchased St. Lucia several times because of it's awesome bronzer shade and gorgeous peach blush. It stays put and blends out seamlessly with all the foundations I've ever tried with it.

It's hard to get a bronzer that doesn't go too orange on my skin, but this one is fantastic!

Paired in the picture with NYX's 'Chaos' Lip Smacking Fun lipstick and E.L.F.'s Brow duo in dark brown.
Krista T.
Review for: St. Lucia more...
e.l.f. cosmetics are so hit or miss for me. Either they're great or they're really a flop. This blush and bronzer powder duo is not great in my opinion. The colors lack any pigmentation. I don't find them to even be build-able. Perhaps it is just the shade I chose (St. Lucia) which appears to be the lightest of the options of this  duo product, but you would think as someone with ghostly complexion that a coral blush and warm brown bronzer would show up at least a little. I don't like this little pallet. I avoid using it. I'm thinking of tossing it.
Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Fiji more...
Seriously how can you beat a $4 make up product that actually works and looks beautiful? This bronzer from the Fiji pallets is such a flattering matte shade on my light-medium skin, without looking too orange or dusty. It is buildable, so with a light hand it can look so natural but also can be intense. I definitely love more muted, matte and dusty blush shades which this is! It’s soft and easy to blend, and adds just the right amount of color to my face! Such a great buy from target!
Alexandra A.
garfield, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I loveee the bronzer! If it came with only the bronzer I would give it a full 5 stars. I am not a fan of the blush at all. It has big glitter pieces. Don’t get me wrong I love a bit of shimmer in my blush but this has glitter and it almost looks as if I was playing with glitter when I wear it. I buy this product only for the bronzer which I absolutely love and it matches so well with my completion. It also is a plus that it is a lot less expensive than most bronzers
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Review for: Fiji more...
One of the youtubers i watch suggest this bronzer. I kept seeing it in tjmaxx for $2.99 and had to grab it after I saw her review. I love the bronzing side! I use it to warm up my face and then I use the blush side for a little added color. I love the size of the compact. I can fit it in my bag which is a huge bonus!
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
One of my most used products! The quality of the blush and bronzer is incredible, and makes it even better that it is only $4!! It performs just as well as any other high end blush/ bronzer duo! I love that this comes with a mirror, it is so convenient! I use the blush everyday and while I usually don't bronze my face, I use it as an eyeshadow transition shade literally everyday! I have hit a significant amount of pan on both of the shades and will repurchase when it runs out! They are incredibly pigmented and bendable and last all day!! It is a must have from the drugstore!
Jennifer C.
Tulsa
Review for: Fiji more...
My mom got this for me when I was in rehab and I was really surprised by how good this was for what it was however now that I'm out in the free world and I can buy whatever I want I never go back to this because I don't like a bronze or that is shimmer and so for me just going to get this for myself is probably going to be a no but then it was great
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Review for: Turks and Caicos more...
I like the idea of this product. The bronzer is buildable and I really enjoyed using it. The blush was also pretty pigmented but it was glittery. I think this proudct is affordable. I  wouldnt repurcahse this product because i don't think the product lasts al day. It faded out and you couldnt see the blush on my face after an hour.
Dawn C.
Lincoln Univ, PA
What stores carry Elf products? I know Target carries them but does any other store? How about Cvs, Rite Aid, or Walgreens, or even Walmart? Please help!?
Anaeli G.
Roma, TX
Is this comparable to the NARS duo bronzer & blush?
Emmy H.
Are the colors super pigmented? Is it easy to apply with? Long lasting?
Jessica S.
new rochelle, NY
Is this product good for contouring?
Brooke C.
Chatsworth, GA
Is this product worth trying?