BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Ideal for all skin types, this dual cream bronzer and blush creates a sheer, natural wash of color on the skin. The lightweight cream-to-powder formula provides extended wear and allows you to layer for desired intensity. Sculpt eyes, cheeks, lips, body and anywhere you wish to highlight and contour with the rich cream formula.

• With a sculpting face brush, apply the bronzer in the hollows of your cheeks and over the hairline and jawline for a sun kissed look.
  • Apply the blush on the apples of the cheeks and blend softly using circular motions.

Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Synthetic Wax, Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Sorbitan Olivate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyethylene, Tricontanyl PVP May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• What kind of brush or applicator do you use with this?4 Answers
  • Is this product good for contouring?4 Answers
  • Which is better? Cream or powder bronzer/blush? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i really love this product because it has great pigmentation, super convenient for travel, it's not to chalky or powdery it's just right, and it's packaging is so nice! it has a nice mirror and the usual elf matte black packaging! super nice i totally recommend this and it's affordable!!" in 26 reviews
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
So when I bought this, I didn’t know it was a cream for some reason, which was my fault but I figured I’d still give it a shot. However, I was not impressed. I tried applying with my fingers and that just wouldn’t blend at all, it left prints all over my face. So then I tried a brush, and that just left little stipple marks that would not blend out all the way. The colors are pretty I just am not a fan of the formula.
Srin Y.
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Melisa L.
Park City, IL
I love that this blush and contour duo is so handy and I can easily bring it in my bag especially when i’m traveling. I can’t say anything much but this product is a really good choice when you are in a budget. The only thing i didnt like about it is that it is not so pigmented
Amy V.
I love this blush and bronzer duo because it’s so convenient that they’re together in 1. I use the bronzer side more than the blush side though. The price is unbelievable. It’s super cheap at Tj Maxx or Marshall’s. It’s like half of the original price when you get it there.
Macy M.
Shawnee, OK
The only reason this product doesn't get a five star review is the colors. The colors are very unflattering on me, but the product itself is great! The pigmentation is good and it blends easily.
Jodi P.
Phoenix, AZ
I am not an expert at contouring but to me these colors were to dark . I think there should be one that's a lot lighter to work with the darker one. I ended up only using the one color only.
Jenna P.
I think i messed up on this one. I purchases this at Walmart and i got the darkest shade. It is basically unuseable for me. I have used the bronzer as a shadow but it creased way too much.
Ella S.
Miami
this product is amazing! the creams are sooo pigmented i’m obsessed. the packaging is very nice and it has a mirror. i am a first time costumer and i probably won’t repurchase because i’m trying to expand my horizons and start trying high end products.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Gave three stars because the bronzer is very very warm and therefore not usable for everyone. The blush is nothing special or worth buying but wearable and pretty. The packaging is surprisingly nice. Has a great mirror. The bronzer is orange and glittery and unusable on my skin tone. I used it as an eyeshadow a few times and that worked.
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
I love how this product has a two in one set and it's very beautiful the texture is true to color blush is very pigmented and the bronze is very mad which is what I love Matte is the way to do it and this is the product that you should definitely have if you love Matte! Highly recommend this for all skin types!
Sydney M.
Is elf even a good brand? I've only ever seen it at stores like tjmaxx or marshalls which makes me think otherwise.
Karen R.
Is this product good for contouring?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
What kind of brush or applicator do you use with this?
Kaylea I.
Sanford, FL
Which is better? Cream or powder bronzer/blush?
Danielle I.
Is this good for folks with really yellow undertones?