BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Ideal for all skin types, this dual cream bronzer and blush creates a sheer, natural wash of color on the skin. The lightweight cream-to-powder formula provides extended wear and allows you to layer for desired intensity. Sculpt eyes, cheeks, lips, body and anywhere you wish to highlight and contour with the rich cream formula.

• With a sculpting face brush, apply the bronzer in the hollows of your cheeks and over the hairline and jawline for a sun kissed look.
  • Apply the blush on the apples of the cheeks and blend softly using circular motions.

Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Synthetic Wax, Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Sorbitan Olivate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyethylene, Tricontanyl PVP May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• How does this compare to the powder duos? I have one and ...2 Answers
  • Been wanting to try cream contour. ELF has always been go...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a contouring cream. Does this one l...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i really love this product because it has great pigmentation, super convenient for travel, it's not to chalky or powdery it's just right, and it's packaging is so nice! it has a nice mirror and the usual elf matte black packaging! super nice i totally recommend this and it's affordable!!" in 26 reviews
Melisa L.
Park City, IL
I love that this blush and contour duo is so handy and I can easily bring it in my bag especially when i’m traveling. I can’t say anything much but this product is a really good choice when you are in a budget. The only thing i didnt like about it is that it is not so pigmented
Eimy P.
I like this product because it does show up on the skin and you can't even tell it's a cream product. I wouldn't say it's the most pigmented, but if you layer it on it will show up how you want it to. P.S. I'm mostly speaking of the bronzer because I don't really use the blush.
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
So when I bought this, I didn’t know it was a cream for some reason, which was my fault but I figured I’d still give it a shot. However, I was not impressed. I tried applying with my fingers and that just wouldn’t blend at all, it left prints all over my face. So then I tried a brush, and that just left little stipple marks that would not blend out all the way. The colors are pretty I just am not a fan of the formula.
Jillian R.
Tigard
First off - I love cream face products, having dry skin, so I’m a little biased. But I sincerely do love this little duo! The colours look gorgeous on my light-medium skin tone, and are such a refresher when I need a break from powder products that can dry out my face a little. They blend out almost effortlessly with the application of my Flower Beauty sponge. I’m definitely repurchasing once I run out. ❤️
Jodi P.
Phoenix, AZ
I am not an expert at contouring but to me these colors were to dark . I think there should be one that's a lot lighter to work with the darker one. I ended up only using the one color only.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Gave three stars because the bronzer is very very warm and therefore not usable for everyone. The blush is nothing special or worth buying but wearable and pretty. The packaging is surprisingly nice. Has a great mirror. The bronzer is orange and glittery and unusable on my skin tone. I used it as an eyeshadow a few times and that worked.
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
I love how this product has a two in one set and it's very beautiful the texture is true to color blush is very pigmented and the bronze is very mad which is what I love Matte is the way to do it and this is the product that you should definitely have if you love Matte! Highly recommend this for all skin types!
Amy V.
I love this blush and bronzer duo because it’s so convenient that they’re together in 1. I use the bronzer side more than the blush side though. The price is unbelievable. It’s super cheap at Tj Maxx or Marshall’s. It’s like half of the original price when you get it there.
Emma P.
Garner, NC
This is amazing!! I use this everyday, and it is super easy to blend out. The blush that comes with mine is beautiful too. I love the glittery element it puts on too.
Erlin P.
Newark
This product has its pros and cons. Pros are that it is easy to blend and very pigmented but cons are that on my skin tone the blush looks too pink for me and the bronzer is too ashy. For people with medium to dark skin color it wouldn’t look really nice so I don’t recommend it.
Sydney M.
Is elf even a good brand? I've only ever seen it at stores like tjmaxx or marshalls which makes me think otherwise.
Karen R.
Is this product good for contouring?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
What kind of brush or applicator do you use with this?
Abby M.
White Lake, MI
I've always wanted to try the E.l.f. Contouring blush and bronzing cream but didn't know if it would look good on me. I have very fair skin and being a red head I don't want it looking orange on me. Anyone with really pale skin try this?
Kaylea I.
Sanford, FL
Which is better? Cream or powder bronzer/blush?