BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f.'s beautiful contour palette holds 4 gorgeous shades to mix and match for a custom, defined look. The pigmented colors are designed for contouring, shading, sculpting, brightening and highlighting the eyes, cheekbones, nose, and jawline to slim and enhance features. Infused with Vitamin E to help nourish for gorgeous-looking skin.

Color Palette: Light Tones

Beauty Purpose: Concealing, Defining, brightening

Piece 1 Capacity: .42 ounces

Jasmine H.
Lenoir City, TN
I love how velvety smooth the formula felt upon application and still use it to this day with highlighting my face. Only the that I didn’t like is that the deepest shade is almost similar to my actual skin tone that it shouldn’t be deemed as a ‘contour’ shade
Gabrielle C.
Biloxi
Go to cream contour! I absolutely love this very inexpensive contour palette. The packaging is sleek & the inside has a mirror. The deep palette works great for my skin tone. It’s easy to apply, it blends well, and goes on smoothly.
Samantha S.
Riverton
I enjoyed this product. You can mix multiple shades together to get your desired look. The packaging is sturdy and I love the mirror that comes in it. It is easy to apply and I have bought this product multiple times. Great if you’re buying makeup on a budget.
Bree R.
Oregon City, OR
I have this contour palette and it’s powder and it feels really good on skin I bought this on Walmart and I like it better than other types of elf contour palette I would definitely buy this product again.
Sarena C.
I love this product after my cream contour however there is a lot of fallout. are uses every time I am contouring my face and it has very nice packaging and I would say it last for the whole day! I would 8 out of 10 recommend!
Lizabeth A.
This product is amazing, I also have 3’of them at the moment, this is how this one works, instead of using to much foundation I use this and it covers most of my redness and pimples and dark spots and it lasts for at least all day. I really love using this palette
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
This one works best for under eyes as opposed to blemishes. The concealer claims to "light up darker skin tones without turning ashy thanks to it's specially designed shimmer-free formula" and I totally agree. It left my skin looking illuminated and fresh
Mel J.
deltona
Super easy to use. I just learned how to contour and this pallets helped with that. I am a mom on a budget for its very affordable. Long lasting and complements my complexion. Would buy again once this one runs out or look into getting others.
Kendyl S.
State College, PA
I use this nearly every day! I love it for bronzing all over the face and for slight contours. it is very affordable and I find it to last all day! I would recommend
Cheyenne L.
willard
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy to use! Wish there was more shades as being a African American women there aren’t enough shades to cover our skin tones! Easy to blend as well
Natasha T.
Huntsville, AL
Is this really compatible for women of color?