• e.l.f. Contour Palette light medium

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Sculpt, shade, and brighten with this 4 shade powder contour palette. It’s customizable to match your skin tone and is infused with vitamin E. Get a gorgeous, nourished complexion all day!

HOW TO USE

• Use a sculpting brush, apply your chosen or custom bronzing shade to the sides of the nose, hollows of cheeks, and jawline.
  • Use a pointed brush to apply the highlighting shade down the center of the nose, over the cheekbones and brow bone, forehead center, and cupid’s bow to lift.
  • Blend the two shades together using back and forth motions until no harsh lines are visible.

Mica, Talc, Ethyhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Nylon-12, Ptfe, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)

• Is this comparable to any high end Contouring Palette?4 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills The Original Contour Kit Kat Vo...1 Answers
  • Do you like powder contour or cream?5 Answers
e.l.f. Contour Palette

Start your review of e.l.f. Contour Palette!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "this is a great product it just takes a lot sometimes because it's powder but i definitely recommend it if you don't use to much makeup" in 461 reviews
Alyssa K.
Notre Dame, IN
Review for: light medium more...
Probably won’t repurchase but it’s nice for the price. For a beginner, i recommend this product. It’s easy to blend and works into the skin nicely. I liked the highlight shades for brightening under the eyes
Morgan B.
Purchased at: Target
I don’t prefer a powder contour, so I didn’t really like this one. I bought it because of the price, but the darkest shade did not even show up on my medium complexion. It’s worth it to spend more money for better quality.
Casey T.
Pleasant Pln, OH
For the times that I do contour I turn to this palette. It’s easy to apply with the E.L.F. Brushes that I own and also easy enough to blend in with a damp beauty blender. I think it’s great to use on my contour days!
Joan D.
Review for: light medium more...
I love that this brand is affordable and you can find it at most stores. The colors are great and easy to work with. You can use a lot of product or less to create the color you want on your face.
Lisa F.
Pleasant Grv, UT
This product is amazing! I think it’s one of the best contour palettes you can find at the drugstore, and it’s only $6.00! The contour shade and bronzer are amazing! They blend beautifully on the skin and last all day! They don’t seem super pigmented when you swatch it, but when applied to the face you end up not needing a lot. You also get a yellow shadow to set your under eye and highlight for an everyday look. Such a great palette at such an inexpensive price!
Veronica p.
Watertown, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: light medium more...
I got this 3-4 years ago and it never really stood out on my skin. It would last a long time but not sure I’d buy it again. I think that if I ever did get it again I’d go for the darker palette and not the light one
Ariana P.
The product is overall good but the consistency of it is too greasy and it’s not blend blend a bowl and kind of dense to work with but the colors are gray you have to put more effort into blending it
Cindy M.
Midvale, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: light medium more...
Absolutely affordable and does its job. The highlighting shade has no use for me but i set my under eyes with the lighter shade in the palette. Easy and smooth not chalky or blotchy at all
raeesah b.
Sacramento, CA
If i’m going to be honest I didn’t really like this product. They didn’t have a big shade range and the powder for the palette barely showed up on my face. It didn’t really do much.
Najassta M.
Port Richey, FL
Review for: light medium more...
An amazing pallet....REALLY REALLY!! I sometime use this to set my concealer bronze and contour!! And ALWAYS for contour and I literally have every single contour kit out there all high end and this STILL is my go to on them quick days i can grab this pallet after I put my foundation and the lightest powder will brighten in its own then I'll bronze and contour and I always get compliments every time I use it...I have three backups and two are alreast out if the contour shade!! Love Love LOVE!!! AND it's 6$!!!! How cam u go wrong...i would spend that or even more juat on the contour shade!! Give it a try I guarantee u WILL NOT be disappointed!!
Jesmarie M.
Puerto Rico
Is this palette good for beginners?
Cristy T.
Potts camp , MS
I've been wanting to try contouring my makeup, but I have no clue where to start!? Is this good? Pricey? Easy to do? Help?!!
Kori C.
Would you suggest this for someone who is new to contouring and not looking to spend a lot?
Sadie E.
e.l.f. Contour Palette is it worth it??