BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #7 in Contouring Kits

Sculpt, shade, and brighten with this 4 shade powder contour palette. It’s customizable to match your skin tone and is infused with vitamin E. Get a gorgeous, nourished complexion all day!

HOW TO USE

• Use a sculpting brush, apply your chosen or custom bronzing shade to the sides of the nose, hollows of cheeks, and jawline.
  • Use a pointed brush to apply the highlighting shade down the center of the nose, over the cheekbones and brow bone, forehead center, and cupid’s bow to lift.
  • Blend the two shades together using back and forth motions until no harsh lines are visible.

Mica, Talc, Ethyhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Nylon-12, Ptfe, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)

• Do you like powder contour or cream?5 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use when starting out to learn how to c...5 Answers
  • Does it last????2 Answers
e.l.f. Contour Palette
  • "this is a great product it just takes a lot sometimes because it's powder but i definitely recommend it if you don't use to much makeup" in 461 reviews
Virginia N.
Jefferson , OH
Review for: light medium more...
I grabbed this palette off Depop because I wanted a non-shimmery contour in a powder and I trust elf. I have a lot of products from them that I LOVE, some even more than higher end products.

That said, this one was a bummer for me. Why is there no pigmentation? Colorless chalk? Picture of swatches attached to this review. Seriously bummed out about this one, but I will still try more elf in the future. Maybe I got a funky palette? I don't know, but... yeah, can't recommend this one. Gave them 2 stars for packaging and for non-shimmer aspect, because the packaging is great.

I just wish the colors were, too.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Review for: light medium more...
This is a very good contour palette. The packaging feels very nice and pigmentation is there. The powders are very soft, long lasting and makes your skin look natural. The shades don’t have an orange tone like some palettes do and I will say this is a must purchase to add to your collection. :)
Yasmin R.
Richmond, VA
Review for: light medium more...
I enjoy this product very much for something I just picked up to get free shipping! It is a very affordable price and you get what you pay for. It might not have the best color pay off but it does “layer” well, meaning it won’t make you look caked. The key is to blend and I find that using a dry or even slightly damp brush works wonders compared to a beauty blender.
Lacy W.
I bought this palette when I first started practicing contouring because I had seen reviews saying it was an affordable beginners contour palette. Unfortunately, I don't think these colors are flattering for my skin tone. When I tried to use it just looked like I smeared dirt on my face. The quality is decent for the price though, so this may work for others.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Review for: light medium more...
I got the light medium version of the palette because of how fair my complexion is and I must say it worked pretty well. Matched my skin tone well, was easy to blend, had a nice selection of shades and the price was great! What more can you ask for?!!
Victoria S.
Review for: light medium more...
Love love love this pallet! I can have a light contour for everyday, and when I'm feeling it I can have a dramatic contour without switching between different products. It's so convenient, I also use as eye shadow when I'm in a hurry and it works lovely for a natural smokey look, it just evening out my lid color to keep things more natural.
Madelyn R.
Everett, WA
Review for: light medium more...
I really like e.l.f. products. I feel that they are good quality for being so inexpensive. I’ve is d this contouring palate off and on for about a year and I love the color and dimension it adds to my face. It does have a bit of an orange under stone on my skin which I’m not super thrilled about but overall I would recommend this product!
Hailey P.
Tucson
Review for: light medium more...
Although this kit isn’t the best I’ve ever tried, I still like it. I usually use the lighter colors to help set some of my makeup and occasionally I’ll use the darker shades to contour, the MAIN reason why I love this kit is the GIANT beautiful mirror it has! It’s actually what I use to apply my makeup daily in the mornings or on the go!
danka u.
Akron, OH
Review for: light medium more...
Pros: compact, good price for how much product you get. Very basic affordable 2 contour shades. 1 skin tone shade/setting powder, and 1highlight. Good for travel.

Cons: Would probably not purchase again now that I’m more into makeup and understand undertones a little better. Never used the highlight shade, it just wasn’t very visible.
Rainnie H.
Flushing, NY
Review for: light medium more...
I got this when I just started makeup a few years ago and needed a very affordable contour palette to practice with. This is a great practice palette if you're new to makeup and don't want to spend on high end products yet. But this palette is chalky AF and has barely any color payoff, but you get what you pay for, I got mine for $6 at target. I have fair-light skin with neutral undertone and this doesn't look good on me. I wouldn't recommend if you have the money to buy a higher end contour palette like kat von d, but if you are just starting makeup, this is fine for you.
Alyssa M.
I have been in search of a contour palette for a while now. I haven't dabbled too much in contour yet but I want to. Has anyone used this product and if so how 'user friendly' was it? Also did anyone have any issues with the pressed powder breaking?
Jesmarie M.
Puerto Rico
Is this palette good for beginners?
Cristy T.
Potts Camp , MS
I've been wanting to try contouring my makeup, but I have no clue where to start!? Is this good? Pricey? Easy to do? Help?!!
Kori C.
Would you suggest this for someone who is new to contouring and not looking to spend a lot?
Sadie E.
e.l.f. Contour Palette is it worth it??