BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Sculpt, shade, and brighten with this 4 shade powder contour palette. It’s customizable to match your skin tone and is infused with vitamin E. Get a gorgeous, nourished complexion all day!

HOW TO USE

• Use a sculpting brush, apply your chosen or custom bronzing shade to the sides of the nose, hollows of cheeks, and jawline.
  • Use a pointed brush to apply the highlighting shade down the center of the nose, over the cheekbones and brow bone, forehead center, and cupid’s bow to lift.
  • Blend the two shades together using back and forth motions until no harsh lines are visible.

Mica, Talc, Ethyhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Nylon-12, Ptfe, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)

• Is this comparable to any high end Contouring Palette?3 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills The Original Contour Kit Kat Vo...1 Answers
  • Do you like powder contour or cream?5 Answers
e.l.f. Contour Palette
  • "this is a great product it just takes a lot sometimes because it's powder but i definitely recommend it if you don't use to much makeup" in 461 reviews
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
Review for: light medium more...
This is my favorite drugstore contour palette. I can’t get enough of the results (especially for the price). It contains vitamin E so it isn’t drying at all and melts into my skin giving it a smooth and even appearance. Due to the color options I’m able to use it in both summer and winter when the color of my skin is completely different. It is also buildable so I can achieve a natural or dramatic looked depending on what I’m going for. It’s lightweight and blends effortlessly. I really appreciate how forgiving it is. If I use too much on my brush I am able to blend vs completely starting over. The light/medium ended up matching my skin perfectly. I love using my sculpting and highlighting brushes for a perfectly contoured look! I would definitely recommend this palette it’s easy to use and does a beautiful job.
Nadine G.
Augusta, GA
Review for: light medium more...
I costume (or cosplay) for a living and love transforming myself into other people and characters for the costumes I recreate. So having a good contour palette, to help change my face shape, is a must for me!

I've been an e.l.f. customer for almost 7 years, so I had to give their contour palette a shot. I'm glad I did! It works great for me, and I can use the bottom right contour shade to completely redefine my face shape and transform myself when I'd like!

The attached photo is of my Kiera Knightly as Elizabeth Swann from 'Pirates of the Caribbean' look, using this palette.
Jay 💖.
I really love this palette! The contour colors are just right for my complexion,and they blend easily and beautifully! The only color I don't like in this palette is the white shimmery highlight powder,as it isn't the type of highlight that I normally like. However,I use both the contour colors and the cream colored powder,and they all look great! They don't make my skin look heavy,and they don't break up my foundation or look patchy on my skin.
I would recommend this product,but I want to say that it likely won't even come close to working if you have a deep skin tone. I would recommend it more to pale/tan/ medium-ish skin tones. But if this would work for your skin tone,I highly recommend it! It's around $10,I believe,and the pans can pop out so you could change them around if you have one of their other palettes to create a custom palette.
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
Review for: light medium more...
I absolutely LOVE this palette. The first experience I had with it was actually doing makeup at school for the musical. The formula is amazing, it blends so easily and quickly, and it is very pigmented so you can look completely sculpted with poweder alone. Although it is the light variation on the palette, it is suitable for many skin tone, with the exception of very dark skin (but there is a dark variation of the palette as well).

I also have the Kat Von D Shade and Light palette, and although that has two more shades, this E.L.F contour palette achieves very similar results - for a fraction of the price. This is a great product and I highly recommend it, especially to anyone on a budget.
Lisa F.
Pleasant Grv, UT
This product is amazing! I think it’s one of the best contour palettes you can find at the drugstore, and it’s only $6.00! The contour shade and bronzer are amazing! They blend beautifully on the skin and last all day! They don’t seem super pigmented when you swatch it, but when applied to the face you end up not needing a lot. You also get a yellow shadow to set your under eye and highlight for an everyday look. Such a great palette at such an inexpensive price!
Najassta M.
Port Richey , FL
Review for: light medium more...
An amazing pallet....REALLY REALLY!! I sometime use this to set my concealer bronze and contour!! And ALWAYS for contour and I literally have every single contour kit out there all high end and this STILL is my go to on them quick days i can grab this pallet after I put my foundation and the lightest powder will brighten in its own then I'll bronze and contour and I always get compliments every time I use it...I have three backups and two are alreast out if the contour shade!! Love Love LOVE!!! AND it's 6$!!!! How cam u go wrong...i would spend that or even more juat on the contour shade!! Give it a try I guarantee u WILL NOT be disappointed!!
Alexia M.
Review for: light medium more...
I couldn’t love this palette any more! I went through a whole one, and found myself buying a second one. The countor powder doesn’t look dusty, and the bronzer is not too orange. The banana powder brightens my face just right, sometimes I even use it when I want to go for a matte highlight. I’m not the biggest fan of the highlighter, but that’s just because it’s too light for me. Totally recommend this product!
Alissa M.
Perryville
Review for: light medium more...
I bought this when I first started getting into more advanced makeup looks. This is a great pratice palette, great for beginners who want to start bronzing and contouring. I don't like the highlight that comes with this palette. It is too shear for my liking, but overall this is a cheap drugstore product, so it's going to preform like one. This is cheap and it does work. The formula is very powery and has a lot of fall out. I wish there were other palettes with a better color option. I know they have a darker palette for the people with deep skin, but lets face it, there are not only 2 skin tones in the world.

Virginia N.
Jefferson , OH
Review for: light medium more...
I grabbed this palette off Depop because I wanted a non-shimmery contour in a powder and I trust elf. I have a lot of products from them that I LOVE, some even more than higher end products.

That said, this one was a bummer for me. Why is there no pigmentation? Colorless chalk? Picture of swatches attached to this review. Seriously bummed out about this one, but I will still try more elf in the future. Maybe I got a funky palette? I don't know, but... yeah, can't recommend this one. Gave them 2 stars for packaging and for non-shimmer aspect, because the packaging is great.

I just wish the colors were, too.
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
Great palette! Shade selection is perfect & you get a lot of product in the pans. I love how e.l.f. puts a lot of love into their packaging. Case seals tightly & keeps the product fresh! And it's very sleek & high end looking, on top of having a full sized mirror which is awesome. The product blends brilliantly & I'm so glad I switched from powder to cream. Great price, quick shipping & a wonderful dupe.
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
How many hours does it typically last on the face before having to touch up or reapply?
Valerie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a good product?
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
I broke my nose when I was younger and I would like to know any contouring tricks that will help when contouring my nose. I am open to any and all idea's. I hope to have it fixed one day, but for now makeup must do the trick. e.l.f. Contour PaletteAnastasia Beverly Hills The Original Contour KitToo Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to PerfectionSmashbox Step By Step Contour Kite.l.f. Cosmetics Cream Contour Palettetarte Tarteist Contour Palette
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Does it last????
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
Does is a good palette to have??