e.l.f. Contour Palette
e.l.f. Contour Palette
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
#12 in Contouring
Kori C.

Would you suggest this for someone who is new to contouring and not looking to spend a lot?

Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
California
1 year, 9 months ago
Definitely! It is super easy to use the colors are beautiful and pigmented! Plus the quad pallets like this from elf allow you to pop out the pans and create your own pallet!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Mercer, PA
2 years, 3 months ago
Absolutely it is pretty simple to use I would however suggest buying the contour brush as I feel that it helps to blend it out better.
Claire B.
Claire B.
2 years, 4 months ago
yes and no bc its great to start if you are trying to get a quick donebut in my opinion i would use nyx or a liquid type bc powder is bad for your skin bc it clogs up acne pores an powder is naturally bad for your skin to have on it so i would try using maybe a liquid contour pallet instead.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes. This is a good affordable contour kit for beginners
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
2 years, 7 months ago
Yes. It is great for that
Emily S.
Emily S.
Independence , OH
2 years, 8 months ago
This would be perfect for you!!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Pomeroy, OH
2 years, 8 months ago
I think this is great. I love the yellow powder for under eye brightening! Totally worth $6
Torrington, CT
2 years, 8 months ago
I would suggest this to someone new because it only had four shades so there isn't a lot of confusion on what goes where. There are instructions on the back so that should help too.
Torrington, CT