e.l.f. Contour Palette
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
#12 in Contouring
Cristy T.
Potts camp , MS

I've been wanting to try contouring my makeup, but I have no clue where to start!? Is this good? Pricey? Easy to do? Help?!!

Alissa S.
Alissa S.
Indianola
1 year, 3 months ago
This contour palette is great for beginners and is also extremely cheap. I highly recommend this product.
Reannen89 C.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Bristow, VA
2 years, 5 months ago
I believe this product is about $4 USD. It's super pigmented and super blendable!!!
Tayla T.
Tayla T.
2 years, 5 months ago
Elf products aren't expensive and is good for people who ate just starting of with make up. It also depends if you would like powder or cream. They are both good u prefer powder. Also if you want to invest in something of better quality I suggest the abh (cream or powder) and Kat von d but this is good for a cheaper alternative
milagros i.
milagros i.
Shasta Lake, CA
2 years, 5 months ago
E.L.F. is my favorite product line. It is an amazing product at crazy affordable prices. I was always steed to try contouring because I didn't know what I was doing. It was easy to use. If you don't like it, you didn't waste a lot if money on it. So either way it is a win. I say go for it!
Hunter J.
Hunter J.
2 years, 5 months ago
This is probably your best starter option as it's cheap but still good quality. As for help, YouTube is full of videos that can teach you how to contour!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Seattle, WA
2 years, 5 months ago
this is a cheap and good place to start!!
Maria C.
Maria C.
2 years, 5 months ago
Definitely recommended this palette for beginners, especially since it's not pricey at all and the pigmentation is medium but build-able which let you choose the intensity of the contour.
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Wellsboro, PA
2 years, 5 months ago
Well! I started out with this palette and I regret starting out with it. I would rather have started out with a bronzer from wet and wild rather than this palette. It was nice at first but it didn't really look good on my face or anyone I put it on. I would go to a drugstore and buy a cheaper bronzer and start there :).
Allison V.
Allison V.
Chesterfield, MO
2 years, 5 months ago
Elf is a good brand to start out with.