e.l.f. Contour Palette
e.l.f. Contour Palette
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
#8 in Contouring Kits
Alyssa M.

I have been in search of a contour palette for a while now. I haven't dabbled too much in contour yet but I want to. Has anyone used this product and if so how 'user friendly' was it? Also did anyone have any issues with the pressed powder breaking?

Gene V.
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
1 month, 2 weeks ago
yea this was actually my 1st contour pallette. If you are a newby to contouring buying the least costly one is the smartest thing to do. This was you can practice and compare.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Lafayette , IN
1 year, 4 months ago
This is a nice palette for anyone (including beginners). It blends nicely and the colors are great. My only complaint is that the powder is very powdery, so you'll get a lot of product that kicks up when you put your brush in it. If that's not a problem for you, then I think you'd really enjoy this.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Lockport , NY
1 year, 5 months ago
I am also a beginner with contour palettes. I've tried this one as well as NYX. I liked this one a lot. I haven't had any issues with breaking. It's easy to use if you build color & blend. The price is great too!
Shana W.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
1 year, 7 months ago
I absolutely love this contour palette mine hasnt broke evwn when my two year old grabbed ahold of it and dropped it onto carpetting, it allows you to build color so you can go for a slight contour look to a noticeable look whatever desired. Plus being $6 is a great price, just always have the right brush for the job
Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
Pottsville, PA
1 year, 7 months ago
This is an awesome palette for the price! It blends well. And no breaking for me.
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
Odenville, AL
1 year, 7 months ago
I've used this before, but if you're super pale (like I am) you have to be careful with the contour shade, it can make my face look muddy. But I love the highlighter and banana powder that's in the contour palette!
Maria I.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
1 year, 7 months ago
I own several contour palettes. From Anastasia Beverly Hills to Kay Von D to Wet n Wild to this ELF kit so I definitely have experienced a pretty good range of contour palettes. For the price, this ELF palette is fabulous! Also, since you're new to contouring, this kit will be great for you! It's very easy to work with. I would definitely suggest starting with a light amount and building it up as you go until you reach your desired look otherwise it will be hard to blend out. As far as issue with the powders breaking, I haven't had any issues at all.
Mia K.
Mia K.
1 year, 7 months ago
This is a great product for beginners. The powders are really smooth and blendable.
Anna I.
Anna I.
Columbia, TN
1 year, 7 months ago
I love this palette! It's perfect if you're just starting out with contouring, especially because of the low cost. I use it every day and have never had issues with the powder breaking. I highly recommend it!
Brigée M.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
1 year, 7 months ago
This would be a good compact to start with and learn the basics with. I'm a big fan of ELF products and I am a fan of their powders. I've never had any break on me.