e.l.f. Contour Palette
e.l.f. Contour Palette
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
#8 in Contouring Kits
Sadie E.

e.l.f. Contour Palette is it worth it??

Jay 💖.
Jay 💖.
1 month, 2 weeks ago
I love mine,it works great!
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
3 months, 1 week ago
I like mine! I do think it's a good pallet. The contour shades are perfect for my skin tone. They blend very well, you can built on if you prefer a more define contour. The only thing I do not like is the highlighter. It is very chalky, and it basically does nothing.
Elaine P.
Elaine P.
Vancouver, BC
3 months, 2 weeks ago
i like mine. I got it as a gift. The first shade is like a subtle glow highlight. The second i like to set my concealer with. And my eyeshadow primer. The third is a good bronzer. And the 4th is the contour. They look like scary colors but they go on nice. They aren't so super pigmented that they'd go on crazy looking.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
5 months ago
In my opinion it’s good for the price but it’s not the best thing out there
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
5 months, 1 week ago
I absolutely love mine. Iove how I can balance out my olive, frinkled, uneven skin tone with the various powders without looking too cakey. This $10 palette is similar to the high end $40 and up powder palettes.
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
5 months, 1 week ago
Yes for $6 most definitely I have 2 contour palettes from elf what I like best is that if you do not necessarily like all 4 shades in the palette you can pop them out and re arrange them to your desire. For instance one of the contour palettes is more on the cool tone side vs the warm tone side so to get exactly what I want out of it I simply pop them out to how I like it . They are very pigmented, a little chalky but not patchy and again the sleek packaging I love it plus $6!!