Yami G.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: light medium more...
I decided to try this palette out since it was affordable and had really nice shades. And No shade but this palette is really bad, in my opinion. It is very powdery when you pick up with a brush, just too much fallout. It is not pigmented as I’d like, you kinda have to work with it to build up the color but also once you apply it’s patchy and difficult to blend out so it looks muddy. Other than that I think that the packaging of this product is amazing, I truly like the way the packaging is but I think elf should definitely change the formula of these shades and make them better.