Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
Review for: light medium more...
This is my favorite drugstore contour palette. I can’t get enough of the results (especially for the price). It contains vitamin E so it isn’t drying at all and melts into my skin giving it a smooth and even appearance. Due to the color options I’m able to use it in both summer and winter when the color of my skin is completely different. It is also buildable so I can achieve a natural or dramatic looked depending on what I’m going for. It’s lightweight and blends effortlessly. I really appreciate how forgiving it is. If I use too much on my brush I am able to blend vs completely starting over. The light/medium ended up matching my skin perfectly. I love using my sculpting and highlighting brushes for a perfectly contoured look! I would definitely recommend this palette it’s easy to use and does a beautiful job.