Nadine G.
Augusta, GA
Review for: light medium more...
I costume (or cosplay) for a living and love transforming myself into other people and characters for the costumes I recreate. So having a good contour palette, to help change my face shape, is a must for me!

I've been an e.l.f. customer for almost 7 years, so I had to give their contour palette a shot. I'm glad I did! It works great for me, and I can use the bottom right contour shade to completely redefine my face shape and transform myself when I'd like!

The attached photo is of my Kiera Knightly as Elizabeth Swann from 'Pirates of the Caribbean' look, using this palette.