Roopal V.
Arlington, VA
Review for: light medium more...
Good for the price. I use the highlight everyday because it's so easy to swipe on my face to liven it up and give me that dewy look. I don't like heavy makeup looks so I use the third darkest shade for contouring my cheekbones a little; it looks nice and subtle; the color isn't too pigmented. I actually use the darkest shade as eyeshadow when I'm traveling or just feeling lazy and want a "no makeup" makeup look. Would recommend for contour beginners.