Virginia N.
Jefferson , OH
Review for: light medium more...
I grabbed this palette off Depop because I wanted a non-shimmery contour in a powder and I trust elf. I have a lot of products from them that I LOVE, some even more than higher end products.

That said, this one was a bummer for me. Why is there no pigmentation? Colorless chalk? Picture of swatches attached to this review. Seriously bummed out about this one, but I will still try more elf in the future. Maybe I got a funky palette? I don't know, but... yeah, can't recommend this one. Gave them 2 stars for packaging and for non-shimmer aspect, because the packaging is great.

I just wish the colors were, too.