BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Sculpt, shade, and brighten with this 4 shade powder contour palette. It’s customizable to match your skin tone and is infused with vitamin E. Get a gorgeous, nourished complexion all day!

HOW TO USE

• Use a sculpting brush, apply your chosen or custom bronzing shade to the sides of the nose, hollows of cheeks, and jawline.
  • Use a pointed brush to apply the highlighting shade down the center of the nose, over the cheekbones and brow bone, forehead center, and cupid’s bow to lift.
  • Blend the two shades together using back and forth motions until no harsh lines are visible.

Mica, Talc, Ethyhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Nylon-12, Ptfe, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)

• Is this comparable to any high end Contouring Palette?4 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills The Original Contour Kit Kat Vo...1 Answers
  • Do you like powder contour or cream?5 Answers
e.l.f. Contour Palette
  • "this is a great product it just takes a lot sometimes because it's powder but i definitely recommend it if you don't use to much makeup" in 461 reviews
Yami G.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: light medium more...
I decided to try this palette out since it was affordable and had really nice shades. And No shade but this palette is really bad, in my opinion. It is very powdery when you pick up with a brush, just too much fallout. It is not pigmented as I’d like, you kinda have to work with it to build up the color but also once you apply it’s patchy and difficult to blend out so it looks muddy. Other than that I think that the packaging of this product is amazing, I truly like the way the packaging is but I think elf should definitely change the formula of these shades and make them better.
Lineni T.
East Palo Alto
One thing I didn't like about this product for sure was that it was made for a limited variety of skin types since we only have two options at the end of the day. However, it is affordable and the shades go really well with my skin tone and skin type since I can never find a product that can meet my needs in regards towards makeup. I did like that it was a powder rather than a cream along with the fact that it came with everything from a highlight to a contour set of two and then a glowing highlighter to top everything off!!
Nicole W.
Thomasville, NC
Great product and I love that the quad gives you 2 matte shades and 2 shimmer shades.  The matte shades help me control oil without the need for adding powder to my face, and the shimmer shades make a great winter look to help mask my poor super dry skin.  The price for this is the best part, I can throw this in my gym bag and use it on the go, the product also lasts FOREVER, I think I buy this maybe twice a year and I use it daily.
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
Review for: light medium more...
This is my favorite drugstore contour palette. I can’t get enough of the results (especially for the price). It contains vitamin E so it isn’t drying at all and melts into my skin giving it a smooth and even appearance. Due to the color options I’m able to use it in both summer and winter when the color of my skin is completely different. It is also buildable so I can achieve a natural or dramatic looked depending on what I’m going for. It’s lightweight and blends effortlessly. I really appreciate how forgiving it is. If I use too much on my brush I am able to blend vs completely starting over. The light/medium ended up matching my skin perfectly. I love using my sculpting and highlighting brushes for a perfectly contoured look! I would definitely recommend this palette it’s easy to use and does a beautiful job.
Lexi💋 D.
Niantic , CT
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: light medium more...
I do not use top left color because I have other highlighters I prefer but the rest are amazing! Have been using the contour for a very long time and recently decided to try out the bronzer, contour, and under eye highlight. Use all of them almost everyday and all blend out amazingly!
Elli E.
Review for: light medium more...
Bought this palette out of curiosity and I felt in different about it. There is a cool tone for contouring and a warm tone shade for bronzing which was nice. Haven’t really used the lighter shades. I wouldn’t recommend this product given the so so outcome of this product on my skin.
Nadine G.
Augusta, GA
Review for: light medium more...
I costume (or cosplay) for a living and love transforming myself into other people and characters for the costumes I recreate. So having a good contour palette, to help change my face shape, is a must for me!

I've been an e.l.f. customer for almost 7 years, so I had to give their contour palette a shot. I'm glad I did! It works great for me, and I can use the bottom right contour shade to completely redefine my face shape and transform myself when I'd like!

The attached photo is of my Kiera Knightly as Elizabeth Swann from 'Pirates of the Caribbean' look, using this palette.
Shavone J.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: light medium more...
Honestly not that great of a contour palette. It doesn’t blend well and sits weirdly on top of the skin. Maybe because I already have dry skin, but I feel like when I use these powders, it makes me look even more dry and patchy. The ONLY thing I really like from the whole palette is the mirror.
Briannaa :.
port st. Lucie
Review for: light medium more...
e.l.f. Contour Palette I love this palette!! When I need a quick and cute natural makeup look, this is my go-to! I definitely recommend this palette to people who need a cheaper alternative to a higher make up brand. Very good product for very good price. :)
Kassidy J.
Enterprise
This contour palette works great and the applies smoothly. The price is great and affordable, I would highly recommend to others. The colors in the palette are very pigmented and blends in well with my foundation and blush. The packaging is sleek and classy.
Alyssa M.
I have been in search of a contour palette for a while now. I haven't dabbled too much in contour yet but I want to. Has anyone used this product and if so how 'user friendly' was it? Also did anyone have any issues with the pressed powder breaking?
Jesmarie M.
Puerto Rico
Is this palette good for beginners?
Cristy T.
Potts camp , MS
I've been wanting to try contouring my makeup, but I have no clue where to start!? Is this good? Pricey? Easy to do? Help?!!
Kori C.
Would you suggest this for someone who is new to contouring and not looking to spend a lot?
Sadie E.
e.l.f. Contour Palette is it worth it??