BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #9 in Contouring Kits

Sculpt, shade, and brighten with this 4 shade powder contour palette. It’s customizable to match your skin tone and is infused with vitamin E. Get a gorgeous, nourished complexion all day!

HOW TO USE

• Use a sculpting brush, apply your chosen or custom bronzing shade to the sides of the nose, hollows of cheeks, and jawline.
  • Use a pointed brush to apply the highlighting shade down the center of the nose, over the cheekbones and brow bone, forehead center, and cupid’s bow to lift.
  • Blend the two shades together using back and forth motions until no harsh lines are visible.

Mica, Talc, Ethyhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Nylon-12, Ptfe, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)

e.l.f. Contour Palette
  • "this is a great product it just takes a lot sometimes because it's powder but i definitely recommend it if you don't use to much makeup" in 461 reviews
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
Review for: light medium more...
I absolutely LOVE this palette. The first experience I had with it was actually doing makeup at school for the musical. The formula is amazing, it blends so easily and quickly, and it is very pigmented so you can look completely sculpted with poweder alone. Although it is the light variation on the palette, it is suitable for many skin tone, with the exception of very dark skin (but there is a dark variation of the palette as well).

I also have the Kat Von D Shade and Light palette, and although that has two more shades, this E.L.F contour palette achieves very similar results - for a fraction of the price. This is a great product and I highly recommend it, especially to anyone on a budget.
Jay 💖.
I really love this palette! The contour colors are just right for my complexion,and they blend easily and beautifully! The only color I don't like in this palette is the white shimmery highlight powder,as it isn't the type of highlight that I normally like. However,I use both the contour colors and the cream colored powder,and they all look great! They don't make my skin look heavy,and they don't break up my foundation or look patchy on my skin.
I would recommend this product,but I want to say that it likely won't even come close to working if you have a deep skin tone. I would recommend it more to pale/tan/ medium-ish skin tones. But if this would work for your skin tone,I highly recommend it! It's around $10,I believe,and the pans can pop out so you could change them around if you have one of their other palettes to create a custom palette.
Sophie L.
hamden
Review for: light medium more...
Let me start by saying wow! I love this product it’s very affordable for a teenager who’s looking to buy cheap makeup. I buy this at target every couple months. The pallet its self lasts a long time. The actual makeup on your face it lasts the whole day and it looks perfectly fine. I recommend this to teens who are looking for good but also affordable makeup. Me and my friends use this pallet whenever we want to contour and we always get people asking us where we got the contour pallet from and when we say where we got it, there mouths drop open! I definitely recommend you purchase this product.
Olivia W.
FULTON, MS
Review for: light medium more...
This has been my go to contour palette, I really enjoy the two brown tones, I have even used them to do my eyebrows and I have light eyebrows. I have red hair and It seems to blend in and look natural every time I use it, it also looks natural when I use it on my face to contour. It goes well with my fair skin tone and really enjoy it, the only thing I don't really like or use is the highlighter part in it. It is kinda chalky and doesn't go well on my skin, it just looks like powder on my skin rather then a natural glowy highlight, but for contour I recommend!
Kenia N.
Review for: light medium more...
Really liked this product, very easy to apply I got it at target and it came as a bundle deal with the brushes and everything which is great if you’re new with make up it pretty much explains to you how you should apply it. I’m not much of a powder user but this is great and very light on the skin. Would definitely recommend & if you find the bundle while recommend even more since then you will have the brushes you should be using and will make it so much better and easier to apply.
itsemilyclaire B.
Ethel
Review for: light medium more...
Oh Elf. When you get it right, boy do you get it right, but you get it wrong, I think this is it. I find this contour palette has pretty low pigmentation. The highlight is almost gray and the shimmer goes away pretty quickly. Because of the low pigmentation, the bronzer shade is really the only one that I like. The mirror is quite nice though, I use it pretty often when applying my eyeshadow. This palette is considered a good start for beginners and contouring, but I find it only frustrates and confuses.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Dark Deep more...
I got this pallet so I can pop out the shads that match me and put them in my blush pallet also from elf. I am in love with the formula and It looks stunning and natural on the skin.  Also this pallet is great for travel, most people don't realize they pop out so you can get a highlight, blush, and contour/ bronzer pallet and mix and match, I do mine according to the shades I can wear in the winter and in the summer , when i'm tan, etc.  I diffidently recommend this pallet.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
Review for: light medium more...
I really liked the cream contour kit, compared to the powder. I have Olive, combination skin and this didn’t fit my skin tone or type really. I purchased this at target, the same as my cream contour elf palette. Wasn’t impressed with these powders. They were SO hard to blend, became patchy when I tried desperately to blend them. This product needs reformulated.
Meli R.
Review for: light medium more...
Best $4 dollars I’ve ever spent. I’m a YouTube addict and I came across a review and I was like hmmmmmmmm I want so I watched many more reviews and they all gave positive feed back. I was so excited that I ordered two and ended up giving one to my mom. My sister also saw me use it and said she liked how it looked on me then she went to the store and got herself one as well. It’s seriously a great product. I mix the two darker shade on the bottom together and it gives me a really nice bronzed look.
Alexandria B.
Saltillo, MS
Review for: light medium more...
The first thing I want to point about this product is the super reasonable pricing! Four shades for six bucks. Seriously, such a steal. Next, the colors are pigmented and super easy to build and blend. I have used several different contour palettes both high end and drugstore and this is one that I'll definitely be buying again. The highlighting shade works great for an eyeshadow base and of course as a nice natural highlighter. All in all, with the quality and the price point, this is a great option for those who shop high end or prefer drugstore brands.
Alyssa M.
I have been in search of a contour palette for a while now. I haven't dabbled too much in contour yet but I want to. Has anyone used this product and if so how 'user friendly' was it? Also did anyone have any issues with the pressed powder breaking?
Jesmarie M.
Puerto Rico
Is this palette good for beginners?
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
I've been wanting to try contouring my makeup, but I have no clue where to start!? Is this good? Pricey? Easy to do? Help?!!
Kori C.
Would you suggest this for someone who is new to contouring and not looking to spend a lot?
Sadie E.
e.l.f. Contour Palette is it worth it??