BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Sculpt, shade, and brighten with this 4 shade powder contour palette. It’s customizable to match your skin tone and is infused with vitamin E. Get a gorgeous, nourished complexion all day!

HOW TO USE

• Use a sculpting brush, apply your chosen or custom bronzing shade to the sides of the nose, hollows of cheeks, and jawline.
  • Use a pointed brush to apply the highlighting shade down the center of the nose, over the cheekbones and brow bone, forehead center, and cupid’s bow to lift.
  • Blend the two shades together using back and forth motions until no harsh lines are visible.

Mica, Talc, Ethyhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Nylon-12, Ptfe, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)

• Is this comparable to any high end Contouring Palette?4 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills The Original Contour Kit Kat Vo...1 Answers
  • Do you like powder contour or cream?5 Answers
e.l.f. Contour Palette
  • "this is a great product it just takes a lot sometimes because it's powder but i definitely recommend it if you don't use to much makeup" in 461 reviews
keila p.
Purchased at: Forever 21
When i tell you i have hit pan on almost every single shade in this palette. Ive used up the whole top right shade, the whole bottom left shade, and the bottom right shade has hit pan and still lasting me a very long time. This palette has a nice amount of pigmentation and you have everything you need for the face makeup. You have a skin color for all over, you have a nice sparkly shade for a brow bone hightlight, etc. , you have a brozning shade to bronze up your face, and you have a cool tone shade to countour and add definition to your face. One of the best countour palettes from the drugstore. e.l.f. Contour Palette
Yami G.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: light medium more...
I decided to try this palette out since it was affordable and had really nice shades. And No shade but this palette is really bad, in my opinion. It is very powdery when you pick up with a brush, just too much fallout. It is not pigmented as I’d like, you kinda have to work with it to build up the color but also once you apply it’s patchy and difficult to blend out so it looks muddy. Other than that I think that the packaging of this product is amazing, I truly like the way the packaging is but I think elf should definitely change the formula of these shades and make them better.
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
Review for: light medium more...
This is my favorite drugstore contour palette. I can’t get enough of the results (especially for the price). It contains vitamin E so it isn’t drying at all and melts into my skin giving it a smooth and even appearance. Due to the color options I’m able to use it in both summer and winter when the color of my skin is completely different. It is also buildable so I can achieve a natural or dramatic looked depending on what I’m going for. It’s lightweight and blends effortlessly. I really appreciate how forgiving it is. If I use too much on my brush I am able to blend vs completely starting over. The light/medium ended up matching my skin perfectly. I love using my sculpting and highlighting brushes for a perfectly contoured look! I would definitely recommend this palette it’s easy to use and does a beautiful job.
Elli E.
Review for: light medium more...
Bought this palette out of curiosity and I felt in different about it. There is a cool tone for contouring and a warm tone shade for bronzing which was nice. Haven’t really used the lighter shades. I wouldn’t recommend this product given the so so outcome of this product on my skin.
Nadine G.
Augusta, GA
Review for: light medium more...
I costume (or cosplay) for a living and love transforming myself into other people and characters for the costumes I recreate. So having a good contour palette, to help change my face shape, is a must for me!

I've been an e.l.f. customer for almost 7 years, so I had to give their contour palette a shot. I'm glad I did! It works great for me, and I can use the bottom right contour shade to completely redefine my face shape and transform myself when I'd like!

The attached photo is of my Kiera Knightly as Elizabeth Swann from 'Pirates of the Caribbean' look, using this palette.
Kelsey B.
Pine Village, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a really good beginner palette for someone who is just starting to experiment with contouring! Creates a nice, subtly contour that’s perfect for slimming the fave. The price is great, and the shades work really well for me. Overall it’s a great palette!
Sami T.
Tucson
Review for: light medium more...
Easy to blend, and good for the price point. The only thing I would change is the highlight as it doesn’t provide a very bright glow, and is hardly noticeable. The powder is quite hard to blend with a beauty blender so I recommend a good contouring brush!
Kyla M.
Phoenixville, PA
Review for: light medium more...
This palette is really good for the price! I usually use the nyx contour palette but sometimes I use this for on the go because of its compact packaging. Blends pretty nice, and comes with a beautiful highlighter! Great starter palette
Jay 💖.
I really love this palette! The contour colors are just right for my complexion,and they blend easily and beautifully! The only color I don't like in this palette is the white shimmery highlight powder,as it isn't the type of highlight that I normally like. However,I use both the contour colors and the cream colored powder,and they all look great! They don't make my skin look heavy,and they don't break up my foundation or look patchy on my skin.
I would recommend this product,but I want to say that it likely won't even come close to working if you have a deep skin tone. I would recommend it more to pale/tan/ medium-ish skin tones. But if this would work for your skin tone,I highly recommend it! It's around $10,I believe,and the pans can pop out so you could change them around if you have one of their other palettes to create a custom palette.
Em B.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Dark Deep more...
I love this palette. It has the perfect shades and they all go on really well. It also gives you a sparkly color and basic colors. They look great and comes with a lot of product. e.l.f. Cosmetics Bronzer Palette
Alyssa M.
I have been in search of a contour palette for a while now. I haven't dabbled too much in contour yet but I want to. Has anyone used this product and if so how 'user friendly' was it? Also did anyone have any issues with the pressed powder breaking?
Jesmarie M.
Puerto Rico
Is this palette good for beginners?
Cristy T.
Potts camp , MS
I've been wanting to try contouring my makeup, but I have no clue where to start!? Is this good? Pricey? Easy to do? Help?!!
Kori C.
Would you suggest this for someone who is new to contouring and not looking to spend a lot?
Sadie E.
e.l.f. Contour Palette is it worth it??