BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal acne, discoloration, and under eye circles. This face concealer blends evenly for all day coverage or for a quick touchup

How To Use

Twist Up The Concealer And Pat It Onto Any Blemish Or Area You Want To Brighten.
Then, Avoiding Any Swiping Or Sliding Motions, Pat Out The Product Using A Concealer Brush.

ingredients:

Kaolin, Barium Sulfate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cyclohexasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Propylparaben
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• How well does this cover up dark circles and spots?2 Answers
  • Can I use a darker concealer as a highlighter? I accident...1 Answers
  • Does it make your under eyes look caked at all ? 2 Answers
e.l.f. Concealer
  • "this concealer is perfect for days where i don't want to wear much makeup! i literally just dot this on my blemishes, cover my redness and my dark circles under my eyes for a quick skin fix! it goes on smoothly and blends out nicely! it is only the slightest bit drying but if you moisturize beforehand you shouldn't have a problem. i love the easy coverage and the price is a great plus definitely! i love that it's in a stick form and that it's so compact so that it fits in even my smallest of bags for on the go touchups if i ever needed any!" in 17 reviews
Bianca C.
Bayport
I really LOVE this one, has a very nice coverage and the e.l.f cosmetics price is very good and fit in everybody`s pocket, have many colors e it is very easy to use, have a long lasting and the felling in the skin is very nice, I DEFINITELY would like to buy again.
allison b.
Salisbury, VT
Review for: Beige more...
I personally do not like the formula at all. It is patchy and streaky and doesn’t really melt into the skin as you would expect a concealer to do. Extremely cakey, but I didn’t expect much from a very cheap drugstore brand.
Matthewsieverin S.
Mchenry, IL
I love how it's like chap stick because I can easily apply it to my face without using my hands or getting my beauty blender more dirty than it already is, but im still using it in the end anyway so it doesnt matter! Also works great
Samantha D.
Faribault
Really easy to use, easy to blend, and easy to replace because you can get it at any Walmart. It’s not going to cover everything but it layers well- more than two layers and you are in big trouble though so use sparingly.
Hannah R.
The elf concealer definitely matched my skin tone. It’s very long lasting. The concealer is easy to apply/blend with other products. The packaging is very nice. I recommend it to everyone. Definitely get what you pay for!
Mallorie J.
Monroe
Review for: Ivory more...
This product is OK. But I would like it to have more shades. It kind of stays like concrete. It is not very buildable. But it does the job. Not that easy to blend. Would not buy again. Those are the reasons why you should not buy this product.
Tenisha S.
Saint Charles, MN
This product was so awful. The coverage was so light and the color match is not true. I used it only a handful of times and switched to a different product because I was not satisfied with the coverage or color match.
Jazmyne M.
Sebeka
I bought this once to see how well it worked and for my it was easy to reply just not to blend. I wouldn’t use it again in my opinion it didn’t cover up my undergrad or blemishes as well as I thought it was going to.
Jessica W.
Franklin
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Beige more...
I bought this about 6 months ago and haven’t even used a quarter of it. It doesn’t conceal dark circles or blemishes. It’s super dry so it’s not easy to apply but it’s cheap. Save your money and get another brand.
Leigh B.
Morganton
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Beige more...
I’m almost all about ELF products. Everything they offer is always a quarter or the price and works wonderfully. This concealer sucks. It’s heavy, feels caked on, and doesn’t blend well. I’ve tried blending from one side to the other and it doesn’t spread evenly or cover anything. MAC is definitely more expensive, but on this case, definitely worth it
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
I have been looking so a concealer does anyone know how well this works/lasts
Roxanne F.
Brownsville, TX
How much coverage does it have?
María L.
Is this a good product for greasy skin?
Nicole B.
Cypress, CA
I've been looking at this on elf's website for a while but I can't decide if I should buy it or not... Elf is such a hit and miss with these products; they're usually good but I'm always a little skeptical! Is it worth it? Should I just buy it because it's $3? Haha
Mary C.
How is the coverage for this concealer? Does it crease badly?