BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal acne, discoloration, and under eye circles. This face concealer blends evenly for all day coverage or for a quick touchup

How To Use

Twist Up The Concealer And Pat It Onto Any Blemish Or Area You Want To Brighten.
Then, Avoiding Any Swiping Or Sliding Motions, Pat Out The Product Using A Concealer Brush.

ingredients:

Kaolin, Barium Sulfate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cyclohexasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Propylparaben
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• How well does this cover up dark circles and spots?3 Answers
  • Can I use a darker concealer as a highlighter? I accident...2 Answers
  • Does it make your under eyes look caked at all ? 3 Answers
e.l.f. Concealer
  • "this concealer is perfect for days where i don't want to wear much makeup! i literally just dot this on my blemishes, cover my redness and my dark circles under my eyes for a quick skin fix! it goes on smoothly and blends out nicely! it is only the slightest bit drying but if you moisturize beforehand you shouldn't have a problem. i love the easy coverage and the price is a great plus definitely! i love that it's in a stick form and that it's so compact so that it fits in even my smallest of bags for on the go touchups if i ever needed any!" in 17 reviews
Alyssa H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Review for: Ivory more...
I love E.L.F makeup but was not a huge fan of this concealer. I was going to give it a two but you can make it work if you try, I just don't want to have to try that hard lol. It's crumbly straight out of the tube and when you go to swipe it on your undereye in particular it drags the skin, maybe I got one that was dried out but there are definitely better options like the LA girl concealer!
Jada R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Beige more...
Concealer was full coverage and I liked the thicker consistency. However, I wish it came in more shades. The shade range is more limited! Easy to apply and I like that you don’t need a brush to do so!
Purnima S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an incredibly creamy concealer that is medium coverage. The only problem I have with it is that it creases within seconds, but I think that it might be the way I apply it or my skin since I haven't found a concealer that doesn't do that. I especially love using this on my eyelids before I apply eye shadow.
Monica T.
Monument, CO
Review for: Beige more...
This is definitely a you get what you pay for concealer. Does it give coverage for dark circles, yes. Although this is a neat compact package, when applying the stock breaks easy and gets stuck in the lid. I would call this a just OK product.
Mariah 🍯.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this when I was younger and it seemed to work very well. Alone, without any primers or setting sprays, it does tend to start patching and creasing. But other than that it's not half bad
Dali G.
Newark, NJ
It isn't so good. It does not blend perfectly and it creases. It also does not work well with oily skin since it's very very creamy and the consistency is almost oily.
chloe s.
Kenner, LA
Not a terrible concealer or the worst I've tried by any means, I find stick concealers to be a bit heavy for under the eyes and look a bit greasy. This concealer does oxidize and for being the shade ivory, the lightest shade, it is a little too dark for me. It's a good concealer for maybe people beginning with makeup, but it isn't for me personally.
Kiana W.
Corbin
Review for: Beige more...
This concealer is okay if you have perfect skin and don’t need a lot of coverage. If you been it out with a sponge or brush it blends away so you have to carefully blend it with your finger
isabella z.
i loved this consealer it isnt like super super hight coverage but i didnt  want something that was going to make my skin look perfect because i am using it for school . and when i run out i am going to buy a nother one and the shade that i got is so perfect .
Sweet B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
While I prefer liquid concealer, this stick is perfect for quick cover up before applying my foundation. It leaves absolutely no cakey feeling and cannot be easily seen after foundation has been applied. Matches my skin really well and will definitely buy again and recommend to others.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
I have been looking so a concealer does anyone know how well this works/lasts
Roxanne F.
Brownsville, TX
How much coverage does it have?
miaya s.
Sutherlin, OR
I have been interested in buying elf products is it worth buying?
María L.
Is this a good product for greasy skin?
Mary C.
How is the coverage for this concealer? Does it crease badly?