BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal acne, discoloration, and under eye circles. This face concealer blends evenly for all day coverage or for a quick touchup

How To Use

Twist Up The Concealer And Pat It Onto Any Blemish Or Area You Want To Brighten.
Then, Avoiding Any Swiping Or Sliding Motions, Pat Out The Product Using A Concealer Brush.

ingredients:

Kaolin, Barium Sulfate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cyclohexasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Propylparaben
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• How well does this cover up dark circles and spots?2 Answers
  • Can I use a darker concealer as a highlighter? I accident...1 Answers
  • Does it make your under eyes look caked at all ? 2 Answers
e.l.f. Concealer
  • "this concealer is perfect for days where i don't want to wear much makeup! i literally just dot this on my blemishes, cover my redness and my dark circles under my eyes for a quick skin fix! it goes on smoothly and blends out nicely! it is only the slightest bit drying but if you moisturize beforehand you shouldn't have a problem. i love the easy coverage and the price is a great plus definitely! i love that it's in a stick form and that it's so compact so that it fits in even my smallest of bags for on the go touchups if i ever needed any!" in 17 reviews
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
Review for: Ivory more...
I really wanted to like this because it’s affordable and doesn’t break the bank. But it sucked. Plain and simple. Not for me. Save your money and buy a good concealer that’ll last you a lot longer than this.
Christy G.
Nampa, ID
This is probably the cheapest concealer you’ll find but you also get what you pay for. It does the job but doesn’t last as long or go on as smoothly as other concealers I’ve tried. It’s great for the cost though and I continue to use it!
Taylor S.
I was not a fan of this concealer at all. They didn't have a shade light enough for me (I'm extremely pale) and when I applied it, I looked like an ompa lumpa because it came out so orange tinted in my skin. I also feel like it didn't give me much coverage. Overall, I really was disappointed with this product. I love most elf products and they are reasonably priced, but this one was definitely a bust. I don't recommend it.
Katelyn M.
Waynesville , MO
I had been looking for a decent concealer and picked up this Elf one at TJ Maxx and I really wanted to like it but it was very hard to use! It was a very orange color when I bought a fair light color. It just wasn’t as good as I would had liked. Blending was also horrible.
Ari C.
Webster, NY
Review for: Beige more...
I love this concealer. It works amazingly to carve out my brows. It really highlights my brow bone and doesn’t crease. I don’t like it on my under eye but it works well for cleaning up brows
Stacey S.
Farmington, AR
This did the job for the most part. I wasn’t a huge fan of the texture though. Very thick and clay like. I prefer something a bit smoother. It did its job at concealing imperfections though.
Crystal K.
Greensboro
Review for: Ivory more...
I didn’t love this concealer. It wasn’t as smooth as I was looking for and went on a little cakey. It wasn’t super easy to blend. The packing was nice. The price was amazing. The color was pretty far off point for me. I would have to blend ALOT to get it to match up, which would take a lot more time than it’s worth. I wouldn’t buy again. If the color works for someone, it could be great! Or it’d be great for Halloween.
Ciara C.
Las Vegas , NV
Not the best concealer I’ve used will get the job done. Leaves my skin looking extremely oily and caked up. Almost leaves little balls on my face of product however that could just be me.
Deanna R.
Springfield
This is their lightest shade and it is still very dark for a concealer and very orange tinted. It is creamy to touch but doesnt blend easily. [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-concealer---ivory]
Jenny L.
Review for: Beige more...
For my concealer I got the color beige. I don’t like the lighter shades so I try to stay close to my skin color. I use it under my eyes mainly and every now and then when I get some blemishes. It’s creamy and blends really well. It’s super cheap.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
I have been looking so a concealer does anyone know how well this works/lasts
Roxanne F.
Brownsville, TX
How much coverage does it have?
María L.
Is this a good product for greasy skin?
Nicole B.
Cypress, CA
I've been looking at this on elf's website for a while but I can't decide if I should buy it or not... Elf is such a hit and miss with these products; they're usually good but I'm always a little skeptical! Is it worth it? Should I just buy it because it's $3? Haha
Mary C.
How is the coverage for this concealer? Does it crease badly?