BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal acne, discoloration, and under eye circles. This face concealer blends evenly for all day coverage or for a quick touchup

How To Use

Twist Up The Concealer And Pat It Onto Any Blemish Or Area You Want To Brighten.
Then, Avoiding Any Swiping Or Sliding Motions, Pat Out The Product Using A Concealer Brush.

ingredients:

Kaolin, Barium Sulfate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cyclohexasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Propylparaben
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• How well does this cover up dark circles and spots?2 Answers
  • Can I use a darker concealer as a highlighter? I accident...1 Answers
  • Does it make your under eyes look caked at all ? 2 Answers
e.l.f. Concealer
  • "this concealer is perfect for days where i don't want to wear much makeup! i literally just dot this on my blemishes, cover my redness and my dark circles under my eyes for a quick skin fix! it goes on smoothly and blends out nicely! it is only the slightest bit drying but if you moisturize beforehand you shouldn't have a problem. i love the easy coverage and the price is a great plus definitely! i love that it's in a stick form and that it's so compact so that it fits in even my smallest of bags for on the go touchups if i ever needed any!" in 17 reviews
Daniela c.
Fresno , CA
Review for: Beige more...
This was actually my first ever Concealer and I loved it ! I used it all up . Although a con of it is that it comes with a little product but the good thing is , is that it’s just so creamy and easy to blend! I do recommend this product
Serena N.
Sacramento, CA
This is a very good concealer and you cannot bet the price. I love the consistency and the full overage it offers. I easily apply a small amount to my under eye circles and it seamlessly covers them and stays put all day. I am a huge fan because it truly doesn’t slide around and offers full coverage. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is due to the fact that the shade range is somewhat limited. Overall, this product is solid and I highly recommend it!
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Mixed feelings on this. The price is really great. But I’m not sure the concealer always gives the coverage I want. I am usually just trying to cover small pimples and under eyes and it doesn’t do a great job under my eyes and does a half job on pimples because some stones some discoloration is still clear. It does well on just evening out red areas. I have the lightest color and it’s a little more yellow than I would have wanted. I’m definitely going back to liquid concealer next time.
Elle D.
Syracuse, NY
This stick concealer application is smooth, but the coverage is just ok. The color options are very limited so I couldn’t really find the right shade for my skin tone. I have not purchased this product again and probably will not.
Tylyn M.
Portland, TN
Strange consistency with minimal coverage. The lightest shade they offer is way too dark for my complexion. Blended out into nothing and creased immediately. I ended up regifting this to a friend with a darker complexion.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Review for: Ivory more...
Besides being cakey and feeling like wax it doesn't really help cover anything. It kinda lays on top and looks a little funny. The color is definitely tinted pink which I understand warm colors help for natural looks but I'm pale and normally yellow based concealer only work for me. I really had high hopes this was good but it's mainly junk.
Sam p.
pahrump
I like this because I can target either a large or small area and blend it evenly, also it isnt liquid so it doesn't really run. But I dont like how it has a orangeish tone to it, no matter how well I try to blend..
Jessica W.
Franklin
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Beige more...
I bought this about 6 months ago and haven’t even used a quarter of it. It doesn’t conceal dark circles or blemishes. It’s super dry so it’s not easy to apply but it’s cheap. Save your money and get another brand.
Heidy M.
Bronx, NY
I love elf products as a whole. But this is one of the best concealers I have ever used. Like any elf product it has a creamy formula and leaves a nice dew on your face. Very full coverage and and buildable.
Hannah E.
Plainfield
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Ivory more...
A little too thick, making it difficult to blend out. It’s not very buildable and creases fast. It has pretty decent coverage and is really cheap. I’d recommend if you’re looking for cheap makeup. It’s not the best but it’ll do the trick.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
I have been looking so a concealer does anyone know how well this works/lasts
Roxanne F.
Brownsville, TX
How much coverage does it have?
María L.
Is this a good product for greasy skin?
Nicole B.
Cypress, CA
I've been looking at this on elf's website for a while but I can't decide if I should buy it or not... Elf is such a hit and miss with these products; they're usually good but I'm always a little skeptical! Is it worth it? Should I just buy it because it's $3? Haha
Mary C.
How is the coverage for this concealer? Does it crease badly?