BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal acne, discoloration, and under eye circles. This face concealer blends evenly for all day coverage or for a quick touchup

How To Use

Twist Up The Concealer And Pat It Onto Any Blemish Or Area You Want To Brighten.
Then, Avoiding Any Swiping Or Sliding Motions, Pat Out The Product Using A Concealer Brush.

ingredients:

Kaolin, Barium Sulfate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cyclohexasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Propylparaben
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• How well does this cover up dark circles and spots?2 Answers
  • Can I use a darker concealer as a highlighter? I accident...1 Answers
  • Does it make your under eyes look caked at all ? 2 Answers
e.l.f. Concealer
  • "this concealer is perfect for days where i don't want to wear much makeup! i literally just dot this on my blemishes, cover my redness and my dark circles under my eyes for a quick skin fix! it goes on smoothly and blends out nicely! it is only the slightest bit drying but if you moisturize beforehand you shouldn't have a problem. i love the easy coverage and the price is a great plus definitely! i love that it's in a stick form and that it's so compact so that it fits in even my smallest of bags for on the go touchups if i ever needed any!" in 17 reviews
Michelle G.
This is the worst concealer I have ever tried. I like quite a few elf products and have been buying their stuff for years. I am not sure how/why they’re still selling this concealer. I say this because, despite the shade issues, this formula is just difficult to apply because it’s so thick and provided no coverage. It kind of just sits on the skin and doesn’t improve skin appearance—at least not for me. It’s cakey, creasy, and felt thick like Halloween makeup. It had pretty poor coverage too—I found this useless. The shade I purchased also turned out to be pretty much straight up pink. I don’t know how they label this as light ivory because it absolutely is not—it’s a peachy pink color. I love elf so I hope they revisit this formula or just scrap this altogether. This is not their best product by a mile but it doesn’t deter me from their brand. This concealer in particular is just a huge flop. If you’re looking for a better on the go light to medium coverage concealer, I would get the Wet n Wild Photo Focus concealer.
hanna p.
i really love this concealer... i can see why a lot of people would dislike it, considering that it can settle into fine lines under the eyes and may not be ideal for covering large areas of the face. However, i do not use heavy makeup and this works very well covering dark circles, redness, blemishes, and blends wonderfully. as long as you blend it, i have had no issue with it oxidizing on my face and it lasts a while. the beige color also matches my skin tone perfectly.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I really like this concealer. Especially for the price point. It does a good job covering, although sometimes I find I have to build up the coverage a little. It does blend out really well. I like to use a beauty blender for it. I find that it settles into the fine lines around my eyes after a while, even though I’ve moisturized and put a primer on. It also is a little heavy feeling. Better for a spot touch up than for any large areas. Very matte, no sheen.
Kalei B.
Noxapater, MS
Review for: Ivory more...
So the shade range is horrible and I can't stand it! The colors are way too dark for my pale skin type. I like the price but the package was simple as storage. The container was small and had little product inside the container. It was a roll up container which I don't like using on my face myself. But you might find your shade and like this concealer.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I was not a fan of this.  It is very thick, so it can make it hard to blend out.  The stick application is interesting, and application isn't difficult, but I found that if you use it over foundation, it will drag your foundation a little.  In general, I think there are much better options at the drugstore.
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
Review for: Ivory more...
This concealer is oddly chunky when spread on the face and creases right away. The ivory shade is also incredibly yellow and too dark for me, a pale, cool-toned girl. I’ve used it just over zits under concealer and it wears off so quickly and looks gross. I love many elf products, but this is not one of them.
Hannah J.
Morganton
Review for: Ivory more...
This color is very peachy! It’s also not super light. It’s a darker undertone ivory. It’s kind of heavy and greasy, but the coverage is great. Definitely use this with a setting powder. I would recommend for the affordability.
Stephanie R.
Concord , NC
Love this concealer! It’s super easy to use and really affordable. It made my skin feel great while wearing it and it’s awesome to use for dark circles under your eyes and even blemishes. The packaging was okay nothing fancy. I would Defitnely buy it again and recommend to others.
Codie W.
Indiana
Review for: Beige more...
Again Elf is a huge hit or miss when it comes to the products. But this was definitely something I did not like the few times I used it. The stick is not creamy at all, and I feel like I have to use a lot of pressure to get product on my face. I have used a beauty sponge, Concealer brush, my fingers and it wont blend out at all. Once its on the face it stays there and does not budge! Ive tried to set it, but it creases like CRAZY and nothing will fix it. I have tried hacks on stick concealers but nothing worked for this:(
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
Elf’s liquid concealer I love. It’s nice and creamy and covers nicely. This one not so much. It is so greasy on the under eye and seems to fade rather quickly. I think bc it was one of their first it just didn’t cut it for me. I would not purchase again.
Miyah R.
I have been looking for a new concealer. How are you liking this one? Is this one full coverage? Would you repurchase this?
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
Does it stay on all day? Is it easy to apply?
Stephanie V.
Dallas, TX
Is it worth giving it a try ? Do it do this job ?
Mylov B.
Van Nuys, CA
How well do these work ?
Melody K.
Roy, UT
How much? Does it crease? How good is it?