e.l.f. Concealer
e.l.f. Concealer
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
Roxanne F.
Brownsville, TX

How much coverage does it have?

Daniela O.
Daniela O.
Burlingame, CA
5/10 I would say...
paris g.
paris g.
Atlanta , GA
2 years, 1 month ago
For me it wasn't a good enough coverage. It was almost like it vanished as soon as I try to blend it in.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
2 years, 1 month ago
This is my fav concealer because it covers everything and it's not expensive. I use it for blemishes and under eyes. It goes on so easy and doesn't feel gross.
Emma D.
Emma D.
Martinsville, NJ
About medium coverage
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
2 years, 1 month ago
Not much, if you have very dark spots I wouldn't recommend
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Denton, TX
2 years, 1 month ago
It's pretty sheer, but thats expected considering the price. There are definitely better drug store products out there, but they will be higher in price.
Addison I.
Addison I.
Royersford, PA
2 years, 1 month ago
This concealer stick goes on a bit sheer, similar to that of a bb cream. I would recommend getting one of LA Girl's concealers
Leah Y.
Leah Y.
2 years, 1 month ago
It has decent coverage and is a great price.