Codie W.
Indiana
Review for: Beige more...
Again Elf is a huge hit or miss when it comes to the products. But this was definitely something I did not like the few times I used it. The stick is not creamy at all, and I feel like I have to use a lot of pressure to get product on my face. I have used a beauty sponge, Concealer brush, my fingers and it wont blend out at all. Once its on the face it stays there and does not budge! Ive tried to set it, but it creases like CRAZY and nothing will fix it. I have tried hacks on stick concealers but nothing worked for this:(