BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after ap...1 Answers
  • I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cle...1 Answers
  • Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better...1 Answers
Mary A.
Columbus
I have much more elf brushes and products but I don't have my makeup pouch and kits right now 😭which is sad because I really wanted to do my makeup. Anywho these brushing are the bomb the glide smoothly and the stay soft no matter how much product u put on it.
Kate R.
Fredericksburg
Gets dirty very easily. Even after cleaning is still dirty. Also the bristles fall down into the silver part holding them in so I then have to trash the brush. Again. Cheap product.
Kim M.
I initially got this brush to dip in acetone after painting my nails to clean up and polish that got onto my skin or cuticle and it does that job phenomenally well. I ended up getting a second one to use as a makeup brush since it works so well and is only $1. I wasn’t a huge fan of it as a concealer brush so I use it to apply and smudge shadow on my lower lashline or to smoke out liner. The only downside is one that is common to ELF brushes - the ferrules tend to detach from the handle. Superglue is the only way to reattach them and it is easy enough to do and fine since it only cost $1 but still an annoyance. They wash up pretty well too, except for the time I used it was a lip brush because for some reason lipstick got really stuck in there so I would advise against that
Julia Z.
This tiny brush is brilliant for applying concealer on tiny blemishes precisely. However, when washing, the bristles come out rather easily and I have noticed that it is a lot thinner than when I originally bought it. However, it is very cheap and would not mind buying replacements whenever needed x
Holli J.
Edinburgh
I use this brush for putting on lipstick sometimes. It’s so small it works for my small lips.
Di'Azia J.
cincinnati
I use this brush when applying my under eyebrow concealer. It’s very precise, and doesn’t leave lines.
Lizette P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Good concealer brush. I’ve had this brush for many years and still haven’t needed to buy a new one. It only cost about 2 bucks, which in my opinion is a great deal. I would def recommend, I will be going to buy my second one very soon!
Vanessa F.
I love to use this brush to clean up my eyebrows, like how the tip is small and easy to use and only $1 doller cant beat that.
brianna m.
love this brush! For only $1 it's great. I was in need of a lip brush and could not even find one at the store so I saw this and thought I would see it could do the job and it definitely does! It's a very stiff/firm brush and i say that in the best way possible. The hairs are not the softest but for $1 it's great.
Sabra W.
Hattiesburg, MS
I actually use this brush for my eyebrow cream.. it works sooo good! I’ll probably never alter from it.
Danette M.
College Park, GA
I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after applying pencil and powder. Would you use this brush as a eye liner applicator? The brush is so narrow I was curious to try.
Christina S.
Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better to apply lipstick with a brush.
Kris C.
NYC
I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cleaning up the cuticle area. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? Thanks!