e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Alondra Z.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

Buy on Amazon
Lesly P.
I love the brush and it is for a very good price and it is soft and works very well I don't know how I can live with out it it is very easy to use like super easy and anyone can use it and anyone can afford it as well I recommend this to many people out there
Sumer M.
I don't have any complaints about this other than that I feel it could be a little bit bigger of a brush but that's just my personal opinion. And maybe add a blending side to the other end.
katie m.
Houma, LA
this brush is a very great concealer brush. It conceals all my imperfections and is great for full coverage concealer. The brand elf is a very good affordable brand that works very well could be considered high end.
Emma F.
San Antonio
For a 1$ you can't beat elf brushes they're excellent when learning how to use the many different brushes! I personally love the concealer brushes for my eye brows they're great and inexpensive!
AJ M.
San Francisco, CA
It's inexpensive and nice. All e.l.f. brushes are so nice in quality. I personally like to use this brush to clean my lips and brows with concealer. It is a great value and would totally recommend this to everyone!
Lakeesh D.
Lithonia, GA
This brush applies make up and is very economical. I achieve the look I envision every time I use this brush. However, you get what you pay for. These brushes do not last long at all.
Deena M.
New York, ny
When I first started using makeup I bought elf brushes . And as the years go on they improve and get better every time. I love using the concealer brush and all of the e.l.f brushes
Brittany M.
Mechanicsburg,il
Perfect for cut creases and very affordable. You can't go wrong with this product at all. You can find these brushes almost anywhere making them not only affordable but accessible
Khalia E.
I didn't really like the size of the brush so that's why i'm giving it five stars . Great for blending also. It is not expensive at all and that is why I love using elf products .
Xio S.
Coachella
For the price of e.l.f. it's a great product. I have the concealer brushes and they work wonderful. They are nice and smooth and help with the ultimate coverage of my concealer.