e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Paige K.
Paige K.
Willards
OMG! Elf brushes are THE BEST! super super cheap but the best quality! I have every one! The bristles are soft & never fall out even after I wash them! get yourself some elf brushes from Walmart!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
The brush does a wonderful job at applying the concealer. It blends perfectly with my skin and the amount of product that I use. I have normal skin but again, it's super sensitive so I have to be careful with what products I end up using. I always recommend elf.
Danni B.
Danni B.
Helper, UT
This little concealer brush is perfect for keeping concealer off of you fingers. I bought mine Walmart, along with many other brushes. I only use it when I put my concealer on. I'd recommend it because it is an amazing brush. In my opinion he brush could be a little bit bigger.
Trisha T.
Trisha T.
Hawkins
I love these lottle brushes to clean up around my finger nails after I paint them.. It is the PERFECT size to get close to your nail without hitting the actual nail.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Salem
This brush really does help a lot when it comes to cleaning the edges of my eyebrows. It doesn't carry too much product which is a good thing so you won't mess up.
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
This product helps me slay my face I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Grace M.
Grace M.
Rock Hill, SC
I would 100% recommend put it to everybody and was reading this...... soooo you should buy this for everyone like your sister mom aunt grandpa friends and everyone that you know so you see how great it is .. I love this product and it's cheap too.
Grace P.
Grace P.
Overland Park
This is a great great great brush the whole elf line is so great! They are great because of their prices and their quality. I got this Brian from Walmart for $1.00! It is a super high
Quality brush and blends nicely. I would definitely recommend!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I use this brush daily to carve out the shape of my eyebrows and I love it!!!!! It is so tiny and precise which makes it very easy to clean up eyeliner, lipstick, & eyebrows with concealer. I would definitely recommend this brush to everyone.
Doreen P.
Doreen P.
Bronx, NY
I use this brush to contour my nose to be honest lol . I sure it almost everyday. My skin type is oily to combination skin. It applies my make up really nice.