e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany M.
Mechanicsburg,il
Perfect for cut creases and very affordable. You can't go wrong with this product at all. You can find these brushes almost anywhere making them not only affordable but accessible
Khalia E.
I didn't really like the size of the brush so that's why i'm giving it five stars . Great for blending also. It is not expensive at all and that is why I love using elf products .
Xio S.
Coachella
For the price of e.l.f. it's a great product. I have the concealer brushes and they work wonderful. They are nice and smooth and help with the ultimate coverage of my concealer.
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a great brush for blending concealer in small areas like around the nose, or to clean up around your eyebrows. It's a great value brush. I used it every time I do my makeup. Completely satisfied!
Paige K.
Uniontown, PA
Highly recommend buying this product! You are getting a great brush and Very cheap for only being $1 and does a great job by getting into the creases and tiny areas by the eyes and nose! Very satisfied
Juliana M.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think the brush is just amazing! I don't actually use it for concealer but it works for doing my bronzer on my nose as well as doing my eyebrows and putting on my lipstick.
Bobbi P.
Fresno, CA
I love this brush! Inexpensive and works great for concealer cleanup around the eyebrows. I've had mine for about a year and wash it regularly and it's still as good an soft as the day it was bought!
Lisa R.
Boca Raton
Beauty Junkie Expert
U love all elf products. Fairly priced and works just as good as expensive brands. The concealer brush provides you with a great tool to blend your imperfections perfectly.
Kyli S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this brush was okay. There are definitely way better brushes out there. I would probably not but it again but would recommend it if you're on a really tight budget
Julie Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all elf products! So cheap and works just as well as any high end makeup brand brushes! This brush is the perfect size to get all of the smaller areas that need to be covered up. The brush also picks up the product very well!