BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows ...2 Answers
  • I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly...1 Answers
  • Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it'...2 Answers
Shalanda H.
I saw this brush in the Sav a Lot grocery store and decide to purchase it.  It was at a very reasonable price. I like the brush and it's easy to apply products using it. For the price it was as good as one I paid more money for. I was completely satisfied and would get me some more brushes.
Megan M.
West Winfield, NY
This brush is smaller then I imagined so I don't use it for concealing blemishes but I do however love it for cleaning up around my eye brows after I fill them and it works great for giving a sharp clean line
Jacklyn E.
Windsor, SC
I absolutely love elf products there not expensive either I have alot of there brushes I use this one particular brush almost everyday it's easy to use I do tend to have big dark circles and it does help cover that. I do recomed it because it's very good, affordable, and it works.
Jenifer P.
Amarillo
Really great like its so good stays well i like it a lot i use it almost everyday im just writing this to get free makeup like I love it I don't rly use it not at all I'm just writing this so it will be valid don't go by what I say it works great so good I totally recomand it
Talisa A.
Somerville
This concealer brush it the perfect size and it very easy to use. It also can grab product really easily. It is so soft you would ever believe it. For the price this product is definitely perfect for everyone no matter the skin type. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Victoria M.
Al
It is very small to be a concelar brush, I use it for loose powder pigmintes on my eyes. It's just the right size and density to pack on the pigminted when the brush a little wet. Elf brushes are very offordable and GREAT! I love all there brushes and I recommend any of them
Arianna J.
Pomona
When I barely started using makeup I bought the elf brushes to see how they worked and they are really good. But personally scince I have different brushes now I wouldn't go back to elf. The way that the brush feels on your face isn't rough but I have just found better ones.
Stephanie A.
Winchester
This brush is very nice and easy to use. The fluffiness of the brush makes it easier to blend in concealer. You can buy it at your local Walmart. Its easy to use for dry skin or oily skin types. My skin type is dry and it works perfect. I would definitely buy it again.
Samantha R.
Madera CA
The brush is super easy to use isn't as soft as I thought it was but it was good for under my eyebrows to get them straight and it compares to a mac brush I have and I use it for my eyebrows everyday it's so amazing I was super satisfied with the product and it's price
Vivianna G.
Miami,FL
This brush gets the job done but it loses its hairs pretty fast. Super cheap and you get what you paid for honestly. I used pretty often but I prefer using a beauty sponge. I have combination skin. I am pretty satisfied because I get a pretty good brush for very cheap.
Danette M.
College Park, GA
I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after applying pencil and powder. Would you use this brush as a eye liner applicator? The brush is so narrow I was curious to try.
Christina S.
Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better to apply lipstick with a brush.
Kris C.
NYC
I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cleaning up the cuticle area. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? Thanks!