e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Alondra Z.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Evelyn D.
San Bernardino
I used this brush for a different brand concealer and it blended very well. I used concealer brand's like tart, m.a.c. urban decay and ect. This brush works very well with lots of different concealer types.
Sam S.
Ehhhhh not a fan of this brush. I've tried it several times before, but it never works for me. It seems to always take more makeup off my face than what I'm trying to out on. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Hailey C.
Boise, Idaho
I prefer to use the concealer brush to blend in my eye primer on my eye. It helps a lot with that! I usually can get these at the drug store for a very affordable price! Very easy to use and long lasting.
Paige K.
Willards
OMG! Elf brushes are THE BEST! super super cheap but the best quality! I have every one! The bristles are soft & never fall out even after I wash them! get yourself some elf brushes from Walmart!
Lesly P.
I love the brush and it is for a very good price and it is soft and works very well I don't know how I can live with out it it is very easy to use like super easy and anyone can use it and anyone can afford it as well I recommend this to many people out there
Kassandra T.
New Braunfels, TX
A really good brush! The only problem is that like many of my brushes after a while the bristles of the brush start to move around and get out of its formation causing it to make my makeup applying process lower quality.
Sumer M.
I don't have any complaints about this other than that I feel it could be a little bit bigger of a brush but that's just my personal opinion. And maybe add a blending side to the other end.
katie m.
Houma, LA
this brush is a very great concealer brush. It conceals all my imperfections and is great for full coverage concealer. The brand elf is a very good affordable brand that works very well could be considered high end.
Emma F.
San Antonio
For a 1$ you can't beat elf brushes they're excellent when learning how to use the many different brushes! I personally love the concealer brushes for my eye brows they're great and inexpensive!
AJ M.
San Francisco, CA
It's inexpensive and nice. All e.l.f. brushes are so nice in quality. I personally like to use this brush to clean my lips and brows with concealer. It is a great value and would totally recommend this to everyone!