e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lakeesh D.
Lakeesh D.
Lithonia, GA
This brush applies make up and is very economical. I achieve the look I envision every time I use this brush. However, you get what you pay for. These brushes do not last long at all.
Deena M.
Deena M.
New York, ny
When I first started using makeup I bought elf brushes . And as the years go on they improve and get better every time. I love using the concealer brush and all of the e.l.f brushes
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Mechanicsburg,il
Perfect for cut creases and very affordable. You can't go wrong with this product at all. You can find these brushes almost anywhere making them not only affordable but accessible
Khalia E.
Khalia E.
I didn't really like the size of the brush so that's why i'm giving it five stars . Great for blending also. It is not expensive at all and that is why I love using elf products .
Xio S.
Xio S.
Coachella
For the price of e.l.f. it's a great product. I have the concealer brushes and they work wonderful. They are nice and smooth and help with the ultimate coverage of my concealer.
Uniontown, PA
Highly recommend buying this product! You are getting a great brush and Very cheap for only being $1 and does a great job by getting into the creases and tiny areas by the eyes and nose! Very satisfied
Juliana M.
Juliana M.
Whittier
I think the brush is just amazing! I don't actually use it for concealer but it works for doing my bronzer on my nose as well as doing my eyebrows and putting on my lipstick.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
It's a great brush for blending concealer in small areas like around the nose, or to clean up around your eyebrows. It's a great value brush. I used it every time I do my makeup. Completely satisfied!
Bobbi P.
Bobbi P.
Fresno, CA
I love this brush! Inexpensive and works great for concealer cleanup around the eyebrows. I've had mine for about a year and wash it regularly and it's still as good an soft as the day it was bought!
Willards
OMG! Elf brushes are THE BEST! super super cheap but the best quality! I have every one! The bristles are soft & never fall out even after I wash them! get yourself some elf brushes from Walmart!