BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows ...3 Answers
  • I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly...2 Answers
  • Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it'...3 Answers
Louise S.
Chandler , AZ
I love this brush. It is actually just the right size for under my eyes. I use for concealer (I kind of pat it tho ) and works wonderful for setting powder. I did rate it only 4 stars because I just stated using it 2 weeks ago. I also haven't tried it with foundation. It's in between soft and hard. So to tap product in, it could be a little more softer maybe it's the way the bristles bend. It still is a wonderful brush for the price and I have bought 2 more since then. Love them !!
Amberly S.
Love this brush. It's great for so many uses. I use it mostly for applying concealer to blemishes, small areas of redness, and for using concealer to clean up brows. It also works great as a lip brush or even for applying cream eyeshadows/liner. The bristles are nice and soft. It's easy to clean. The shape allows for precison. I've had this brush for years and it has held up so well. There are similar brushes out there, but this one is the best for the price.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
The best brush for cleaning up around your brows or carving out your brows with concealer this is my go to holy grail brush for this I own 5 of these I have them in my kit as well because this brush is perfect for cleaning up the brows in my opinion and this brush is $1 so there's no way you can beat that
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
This was only $1! And it gets the the job done. I use it for contouring around my eyebrow area. I recently purchased a new brush because I had mine for a few years. That's how long it's lasted me great quality for a low price!
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
I got this brush for $1 from the Dollar Tree because why not and it has surprised me! I love this brush and it’s one of my top ELF brushes. This is the greatest for cleaning up eyebrows with concealer, cleaning up wing eyeliner/corner of eye with concealer. I’ve even used it to apply eyeshadow along my bottom eyelashes. When my current brush gives out I will definitely repurchase and recommend this to everyone
Kiani L.
Albany, New York
Using any elf products not only are the prices amazing but it's also a lightweight brush made from amazing materials. I use concealer to cover up my blemishes and with the concealer and concealer brush it gives me a unrecognizable look without making my face look caked with makeup it's also a good product because the color blends in with my skin and always has and even coating when I apply it
kelly p.
Queen Creek, AZ
I use this brush everyday. But I do not use it for it's intended purpose as a concealer brush. I use this for my brows because i get the best results with this brush. It is flat and has a lot of tiny bristles so it holds a good amount of brow pomade on the brush. Lining my brows is easy and filling in too. This is also a good brush for lining the bottom of my eyelids with shimmer eyeshadow. For one dollar it is a great little brush!
Jessica Q.
San Jose, CA
Small and ready to clean up my brows. I used this brush to make my eyebrows sharper and it worked so good until I lost it. They don’t sell these anywhere now. I wish to find another one because it was a must have in my brush collection. It’s also very cheap and affordable so you can just pick one up anywhere without damaging your wallet too much.
Krystal L.
East Syracuse, NY
Bought this cuz I knew I loved the elf brushes I had so far so I grabbed this one also n it's only 1$. Anyways I love this brush, I used it for cutting the crease on my eye makeup n it was much easier for me because of how curved n defined this brush is so if u have trouble with cut creases lease try this it really helps n is very affordable 😊
Vedana R.
This concealer brush is perfect to get in very small areas. I tend to have a lot of creasing under my eyes and this brush is perfect for the job. I love the size because not only does it easily apply product under my eyes but the size is perfect so that you don't end up using too much product. It's great for spot treatments as well!
Danette M.
College Park, GA
I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after applying pencil and powder. Would you use this brush as a eye liner applicator? The brush is so narrow I was curious to try.
Christina S.
Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better to apply lipstick with a brush.
Kris C.
NYC
I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cleaning up the cuticle area. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? Thanks!