e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Selena R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sooooooo many brushes from ELF they are so good and I use them in my everyday life style when I do my makeup. I purchase mine at my local Walmart. I feel like instead of purchasing a high end brush I can still get them same effect in an elf brush. They're inexpensive but so goodnight and last long. I would recommend them to anyone and I will keep purchasing them .
Gaby S.
San Benito, Texas
For only being one dollar you can get a better deal is doesn't exactly what you want it to do I use it about everyday and would buy it again it a nice brush and have multiple brushes from elf I enjoy all of them and will continue to buy the brushes for a budget
Kyra G.
Brentwood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS BRUSH. The best for concealing your eyebrows with or cutting your crease on your eyes. I recommend this to anyone. It is so precise that it is perfect for concealing brows. Not very good for undereye concealer
Laura L.
Arab, AL
This brush is so versatile! I use it every day for many different things. I use it to carve out my brows with concealer, disperse foundation around my face when I don't want to dot it with my fingers, and even to hilight my inner corner of my eye. It's also only $1, can't beat that!
Kaitlin M.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very small but useful brush. Great for when you really need to be ultra precise. Easy to clean. However this is not a forever brush since they are so cheap they aren't made with the most high end materials but definitely get your use out of the cost.
Morgan L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
JUNK. these brushes are cheap but they will fall apart in no time at all. You will end up spending more money constantly replacing them than you would on just investing in a nicer set of brushes in the first place
Kalin P.
I bought this brush at Target for $1. IT DOES WONDERS. I use it for when I conceal under my brows or when I need to clean up my winged liner or my eye shadow. Also, for only a dollar this brush is completely worth it and I definitely recommend it.
Alexis E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush with my brow pomade and it's so nice. I get really defined lines with the brush. I hold the product and places it well. Never disappointed with my brows when I use that brush to carve them out.
Evelyn D.
San Bernardino
I used this brush for a different brand concealer and it blended very well. I used concealer brand's like tart, m.a.c. urban decay and ect. This brush works very well with lots of different concealer types.
Sam S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ehhhhh not a fan of this brush. I've tried it several times before, but it never works for me. It seems to always take more makeup off my face than what I'm trying to out on. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.