e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Air ūüēä.e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Alondra Z.e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

e.l.f. Concealer Brush

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

Buy on Amazon
Elisaa G.
South Gate, CA
this brush is really good I use it on a daily basis for my concealer! It gets in all the angles of my face where I need it and it's soft as well ! The brush doesn't shed hair like some other brushes which I really enjoy ! I'm very satisfied and would definitely recommend it (:
Paige R.
High quality brush, blends well. Easy to clean with soap and water. No fallout from the brush.  When I first bought this brush I under estimated it a lot. Judging from the price it seemed very cheep. But it's not. Very high quality.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love that it's so inexpensive and easy to use. I not only use it for concealer I also use it for eyeshadow. It's so easy to use worth the money. Only down fall for it is that I sometimes don't find it at my local target or Walmart
Brittney S.
This is one of my favorite concealer brushes very soft and not like others I really like it and would definitely buy it again I bought mine from Ulta Beauty and makes me have a good Appliance and one of my favorite brushes I would definitely buy it again
Dale M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this brush. It's very sturdy and has lasted me two years with no issue at all! But I do not use it as a concealer brush. I found it's a bit small for my liking for a concealer brush. I prefer a thicker brush. I use this brush for my lipsticks! I find it's thin enough to make an amazing accurate line! And it never fills in patchy. I love it so much I bought two!
Sarah W.
Spokane Vly, WA
I really like this concealer brush for spot concealing. It is not very good at concealing large areas, such as the under-eye area, but I really like it for a precise application of concealing on blemishes that I might have.
Selena R.
I have sooooooo many brushes from ELF they are so good and I use them in my everyday life style when I do my makeup. I purchase mine at my local Walmart. I feel like instead of purchasing a high end brush I can still get them same effect in an elf brush. They're inexpensive but so goodnight and last long. I would recommend them to anyone and I will keep purchasing them .
Gaby S.
San Benito, Texas
For only being one dollar you can get a better deal is doesn't exactly what you want it to do I use it about everyday and would buy it again it a nice brush and have multiple brushes from elf I enjoy all of them and will continue to buy the brushes for a budget
Kyra G.
Brentwood, CA
I LOVE THIS BRUSH. The best for concealing your eyebrows with or cutting your crease on your eyes. I recommend this to anyone. It is so precise that it is perfect for concealing brows. Not very good for undereye concealer
Kaitlin M.
El paso, TX
Very small but useful brush. Great for when you really need to be ultra precise. Easy to clean. However this is not a forever brush since they are so cheap they aren't made with the most high end materials but definitely get your use out of the cost.