e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
San Bernardino
I used this brush for a different brand concealer and it blended very well. I used concealer brand's like tart, m.a.c. urban decay and ect. This brush works very well with lots of different concealer types.
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Boise, Idaho
I prefer to use the concealer brush to blend in my eye primer on my eye. It helps a lot with that! I usually can get these at the drug store for a very affordable price! Very easy to use and long lasting.
Arianna J.
Arianna J.
Pomona
When I barely started using makeup I bought the elf brushes to see how they worked and they are really good. But personally scince I have different brushes now I wouldn't go back to elf. The way that the brush feels on your face isn't rough but I have just found better ones.
Emma F.
Emma F.
San Antonio
For a 1$ you can't beat elf brushes they're excellent when learning how to use the many different brushes! I personally love the concealer brushes for my eye brows they're great and inexpensive!
Kassandra T.
Kassandra T.
New Braunfels, TX
A really good brush! The only problem is that like many of my brushes after a while the bristles of the brush start to move around and get out of its formation causing it to make my makeup applying process lower quality.
Sumer M.
Sumer M.
I don't have any complaints about this other than that I feel it could be a little bit bigger of a brush but that's just my personal opinion. And maybe add a blending side to the other end.
Lesly P.
Lesly P.
I love the brush and it is for a very good price and it is soft and works very well I don't know how I can live with out it it is very easy to use like super easy and anyone can use it and anyone can afford it as well I recommend this to many people out there
katie m.
katie m.
Houma, LA
this brush is a very great concealer brush. It conceals all my imperfections and is great for full coverage concealer. The brand elf is a very good affordable brand that works very well could be considered high end.
Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.
Washington
Very easy to use and is very portable with any makeup look is very high quality for its low price and does its job, i use it very often when i do my makeup, its very easy to use with any makeup brand and is very fun to use i would buy again and reccomend
AJ M.
AJ M.
San Francisco, CA
It's inexpensive and nice. All e.l.f. brushes are so nice in quality. I personally like to use this brush to clean my lips and brows with concealer. It is a great value and would totally recommend this to everyone!