e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Grace P.
Overland Park , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great great great brush the whole elf line is so great! They are great because of their prices and their quality. I got this Brian from Walmart for $1.00! It is a super high
Quality brush and blends nicely. I would definitely recommend!
Melissa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush daily to carve out the shape of my eyebrows and I love it!!!!! It is so tiny and precise which makes it very easy to clean up eyeliner, lipstick, & eyebrows with concealer. I would definitely recommend this brush to everyone.
Kylee F.
Pawnee, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice quality brush for the price. Definitely affordable. I personally enjoy it for the price. It is nice concealer brush and does not leave any creases. I would recommend to anyone looking for a concealer brush on the cheap side.
Elisaa G.
South Gate, CA
this brush is really good I use it on a daily basis for my concealer! It gets in all the angles of my face where I need it and it's soft as well ! The brush doesn't shed hair like some other brushes which I really enjoy ! I'm very satisfied and would definitely recommend it (:
Paige R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
High quality brush, blends well. Easy to clean with soap and water. No fallout from the brush.  When I first bought this brush I under estimated it a lot. Judging from the price it seemed very cheep. But it's not. Very high quality.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that it's so inexpensive and easy to use. I not only use it for concealer I also use it for eyeshadow. It's so easy to use worth the money. Only down fall for it is that I sometimes don't find it at my local target or Walmart
Brittney S.
This is one of my favorite concealer brushes very soft and not like others I really like it and would definitely buy it again I bought mine from Ulta Beauty and makes me have a good Appliance and one of my favorite brushes I would definitely buy it again
Claire H.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is pretty good, just not one of my favorites for applying concealer, it's not my go to, but it still does a great job of blending. I got mine online from elf. I just find it a little small to apply concealer with.
Dale M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. It's very sturdy and has lasted me two years with no issue at all! But I do not use it as a concealer brush. I found it's a bit small for my liking for a concealer brush. I prefer a thicker brush. I use this brush for my lipsticks! I find it's thin enough to make an amazing accurate line! And it never fills in patchy. I love it so much I bought two!
Sarah W.
Spokane Vly, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this concealer brush for spot concealing. It is not very good at concealing large areas, such as the under-eye area, but I really like it for a precise application of concealing on blemishes that I might have.