e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Claire H.
Claire H.
Fontana, CA
This brush is pretty good, just not one of my favorites for applying concealer, it's not my go to, but it still does a great job of blending. I got mine online from elf. I just find it a little small to apply concealer with.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Spokane Vly, WA
I really like this concealer brush for spot concealing. It is not very good at concealing large areas, such as the under-eye area, but I really like it for a precise application of concealing on blemishes that I might have.
Gaby S.
Gaby S.
San Benito, Texas
For only being one dollar you can get a better deal is doesn't exactly what you want it to do I use it about everyday and would buy it again it a nice brush and have multiple brushes from elf I enjoy all of them and will continue to buy the brushes for a budget
Kyra G.
Kyra G.
Orange, CA
I LOVE THIS BRUSH. The best for concealing your eyebrows with or cutting your crease on your eyes. I recommend this to anyone. It is so precise that it is perfect for concealing brows. Not very good for undereye concealer
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
JUNK. these brushes are cheap but they will fall apart in no time at all. You will end up spending more money constantly replacing them than you would on just investing in a nicer set of brushes in the first place
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
El Paso, TX
Very small but useful brush. Great for when you really need to be ultra precise. Easy to clean. However this is not a forever brush since they are so cheap they aren't made with the most high end materials but definitely get your use out of the cost.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Ehhhhh not a fan of this brush. I've tried it several times before, but it never works for me. It seems to always take more makeup off my face than what I'm trying to out on. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Alexis E.
Alexis E.
I use this brush with my brow pomade and it's so nice. I get really defined lines with the brush. I hold the product and places it well. Never disappointed with my brows when I use that brush to carve them out.
Kalin P.
Kalin P.
I bought this brush at Target for $1. IT DOES WONDERS. I use it for when I conceal under my brows or when I need to clean up my winged liner or my eye shadow. Also, for only a dollar this brush is completely worth it and I definitely recommend it.
Shalanda H.
Shalanda H.
I saw this brush in the Sav a Lot grocery store and decide to purchase it.  It was at a very reasonable price. I like the brush and it's easy to apply products using it. For the price it was as good as one I paid more money for. I was completely satisfied and would get me some more brushes.