BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows ...3 Answers
  • I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly...2 Answers
  • Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it'...3 Answers
Beckii M.
Pensacola
One of my staple products in my kit, I love elf and this is perfect for my sensitive skin, I use it daily and it’s held strong this whole time, seriously inexpensive and absolutely worth every penny!
LeeAnn C.
Georgetown
This brush is not good for concealer. I use it to set my under eyes with powder. I like it but I don’t have other alternatives. I prefer a beauty blender. I have oily skin. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Salena C.
Joplin
It's a cheaper end brush but good for the price. Above crap quality and bellow moderate quality. I got them because it's within my budget at the moment. Good for starting out.
Shawna A.
This brush is such a great buy! Very durable and long lasting. Helps apply my concealer effortlessly and makes my concealer last a lot longer. Great value for the money spent!
Emily A.
Prescott, AZ
I use this to clean up my brows and does a very good job. The handle did keep breaking which made me sad because I’ve had to buy more. Other than that it’s a great brush!
Alysia P.
Hollywood, FL
I use this to apply eye shaded right under my bottom lashes, it fits perfectly for what I use it for, feels comfortable on the skin, blends make up beautifully.Definitely would recommend !
Mary A.
Selma, AL
I have much more elf brushes and products but I don't have my makeup pouch and kits right now 😭which is sad because I really wanted to do my makeup. Anywho these brushing are the bomb the glide smoothly and the stay soft no matter how much product u put on it.
Mandy C.
Elk grove, CA
If you want to SLAY your brows and anything else, buy this little brush. It was a game changer for me! I dip the e.l.f. Concealer Brush into my NYX Concealer Jar and clean up under and around the tail of my brows for super fleeky, IG worthy brows. The same process goes for cleaning up winged liner and liquid lips! The brush tip itself is sturdy and dense with a slightly curved edge, it's perfect for getting into small spaces. Would buy again, and again, especially for just a couple of bucks!
Victoria S.
Honeybrook 3990 mapde
I love this brush because the price is good and it is easy to use. I also love that it applies makeup really good and that it is a good brush. It is also a soft and nice brush for the price. I like that it is a small brush and that it is easy to put in your makeup bag.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Great price for great multi purpose brush. I have three at the moment, one for concealer, one i use for a lip brush. And the final one is a backup because the oldest one is starting to fray after a lot of use and cleaning. But I've never had a problem with these brushes losing bristles. One of them, the metal ferrule was not securely attached to the wooden handle, it wobbled and the First time I washed it, it came off completely. HOWEVER I was able to fix this with a dab of glue on the handle.
Danette M.
College Park, GA
I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after applying pencil and powder. Would you use this brush as a eye liner applicator? The brush is so narrow I was curious to try.
Christina S.
Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better to apply lipstick with a brush.
Kris C.
NYC
I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cleaning up the cuticle area. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? Thanks!

back