BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows ...3 Answers
  • I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly...2 Answers
  • Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it'...3 Answers
Brianne M.
This thing is $1! I repeat, ONE DOLLAR. And oh my is it beyond worth it! I’ve had it for so long and it still hasn’t shed at all (even after washing it daily), no fraying to the bristles, & really good precision for concealer work around my brows.
Fallon W.
Scarborough, ME
I have honestly so many elf brushes. They are super affordable and pretty decent quality and last a long time. They are easy to clean. elf makes a million kinds of brushes. If you need a specific brush for something elf probably sells it and it’s probably less than $6.
Katie S.
Cleveland, OH
I love this lil mini concealer brush. I use it to clean up my eyebrows because it is so small and so tiny and puts a nice clean concealer line on. You can use this brush from many different uses. I've even used it to smudge eyeliner.
Taryn B.
Lakeland
This brush works fairly well for applying concealer. You do have to work with the brush and use a little extra time to get it to blend (at least that’s what I’ve noticed), but it’s definitely worth it for the price.
Savannah H.
Linwood
Great find! Very inexpensive and can be used for more than just concealer! I use this for adding details in complex eye looks, highlighting my brow bone, and cleaning up under my brows! Would def recommend this!
Brittany R.
I recently bought this brush for $1 at Target and it is the best for carving out my brows and it’s especially good for a cut crease to get a precise clean line just like I like. This brush makes it a lot easier
Victoria M.
I love this concealer brush from elf. I picked mine up from Target. I love that this brush is very inexpensive. I use this brush almost every time I do my makeup. This brush makes it so easy to apply your concealer right where you want it.
Sabrina D.
For the price, i honestly love this brush. I use this everyday and it gets the job done it’s very easy to use. I would definitely recommend it. I would definitely repurchase this product again!
Lacey T.
Eastside
This brush is so tiny. It doesnt really work well for me as a consealer brush. I like to use it to highlight the inner corners of my eyes, my nose and my cupids bow. It is very affordable.
Casi V.
Lubbock
I can spend the same amount on 1 brush at sephora and buy at least 5-10 elf brushes for that price! I have every elf brush the value is amazing for the low low price. I would definitely buy over and over again!
Danette M.
College Park, GA
I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after applying pencil and powder. Would you use this brush as a eye liner applicator? The brush is so narrow I was curious to try.
Christina S.
Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better to apply lipstick with a brush.
Kris C.
NYC
I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cleaning up the cuticle area. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? Thanks!

back