e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephine R.
Stephine R.
Virgina
 First one of the very first brand-name change to experiment and make up with and I still used to this day they have a lot of high quality Makeup ans I'll always buy again ! I tell everyone about their flawless foundation . I always recommend !!!!!
Rayell B.
Rayell B.
I love this little brush. It does great with applying concealer to clean up my eyebrows. I have oily skin and this brush does very well. It makes applying the concealer much easier. This brush has lasted me for a while. I will getting another one.
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Amelia, OH
Honestly, for price, this is a great buy. I use many of their applicators including brushes and they do have some fall out but I use mine every day and it's held up as well (if not better) than others. I usually buy at target. Gets the job done at a very reasonable price. Satisfied for sure.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Arab, AL
This brush is so versatile! I use it every day for many different things. I use it to carve out my brows with concealer, disperse foundation around my face when I don't want to dot it with my fingers, and even to hilight my inner corner of my eye. It's also only $1, can't beat that!
Kylee F.
Kylee F.
Pawnee, IL
Very nice quality brush for the price. Definitely affordable. I personally enjoy it for the price. It is nice concealer brush and does not leave any creases. I would recommend to anyone looking for a concealer brush on the cheap side.
Elisaa G.
Elisaa G.
South Gate, CA
this brush is really good I use it on a daily basis for my concealer! It gets in all the angles of my face where I need it and it's soft as well ! The brush doesn't shed hair like some other brushes which I really enjoy ! I'm very satisfied and would definitely recommend it (:
Paige R.
Paige R.
High quality brush, blends well. Easy to clean with soap and water. No fallout from the brush.  When I first bought this brush I under estimated it a lot. Judging from the price it seemed very cheep. But it's not. Very high quality.
Lucia T.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love that it's so inexpensive and easy to use. I not only use it for concealer I also use it for eyeshadow. It's so easy to use worth the money. Only down fall for it is that I sometimes don't find it at my local target or Walmart
Selena R.
Selena R.
I have sooooooo many brushes from ELF they are so good and I use them in my everyday life style when I do my makeup. I purchase mine at my local Walmart. I feel like instead of purchasing a high end brush I can still get them same effect in an elf brush. They're inexpensive but so goodnight and last long. I would recommend them to anyone and I will keep purchasing them .
Dale M.
Dale M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this brush. It's very sturdy and has lasted me two years with no issue at all! But I do not use it as a concealer brush. I found it's a bit small for my liking for a concealer brush. I prefer a thicker brush. I use this brush for my lipsticks! I find it's thin enough to make an amazing accurate line! And it never fills in patchy. I love it so much I bought two!