e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caden C.
Elf brushes have always been a true drugstore gem. I use my else brushes every time I do my makeup. This concealer brush effortlessly buffs in my concealer. So amazing for the price. You can't do any better at the drugstore. Definitely not disappointed!
Riley C.
Adamsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are you supposed to apply my concealer very evenly and it bandit it out super softly, but The silver part that connects the brush to the white part fell off after about two months of using it. I would still recommend it but I had to repair mine with tape
Daniah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. It works perfectly and I have used it for a while now and love each time I use it. It was at a VERY good price as well. I purchased this at Target and sometimes at walmart. I have recommended it a few times and my friends love it too
Crystal L.
Fort lee, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best "low end" brushes. I feel like ELF Is definetly a great affordable company. Bought my brush for about $3 and use it everyday! Very easy to use and blends out products great, Doesn't only have to be used for concealer which is amazing.
Adela J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works good I would recommend to get this product. Others are expensive but this works out good it like any other brushesi bought this at target it was a very cheap price but it still works great my skin type is like medium yes i would buy this product
Elisabeth F.
Bx, New york
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love elf And all theyre brushes and products . Rhai brush was very very good value it wasnt pricey and for the cost it did the job its very soft i use it every day to do concealing and clean up my brows i would recommend it its great and affordable
Ashlie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye concealer brush is very very stiff it's hard to put on your eyes so you have to be very very gentle but otherwise it doesn't stop it gets the concealer on your face I just wouldn't use it to rub it in the concealer just to put it on your face
Stephine R.
Virgina
Beauty Junkie Expert
 First one of the very first brand-name change to experiment and make up with and I still used to this day they have a lot of high quality Makeup ans I'll always buy again ! I tell everyone about their flawless foundation . I always recommend !!!!!
Meghan R.
Amelia, OH
Honestly, for price, this is a great buy. I use many of their applicators including brushes and they do have some fall out but I use mine every day and it's held up as well (if not better) than others. I usually buy at target. Gets the job done at a very reasonable price. Satisfied for sure.
Rayell B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this little brush. It does great with applying concealer to clean up my eyebrows. I have oily skin and this brush does very well. It makes applying the concealer much easier. This brush has lasted me for a while. I will getting another one.