e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mary I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Extremely nice brush for the money, had to revalue the head once but other than that this is a workhorse of a brush that is used every day. Comparable to Sigma or Mac brushes. Holds concealer well to apply then blend in with finger lightly, really nice little brush.
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush does a wonderful job at applying the concealer. It blends perfectly with my skin and the amount of product that I use. I have normal skin but again, it's super sensitive so I have to be careful with what products I end up using. I always recommend elf.
Elizabeth B.
Crystal Lake, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is perfect for concealer and getting everything right where you need it! For what you get, the price is a steal! I've had more expensive brushes and this one is just as great. I've learned to spend money where it matters so, if you're looking to save some bucks but have a great product, this is it!
Shannon O.
Any of elfs brushes are amazing! They are so friendly with prices! I only paid a $1 for this brush but I've never paid more than $4 for any brushes. I normally buy mine online or at target and use it everytime I'm doing my makeup.  Definitely  my go too brushes
Siudy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elf brush are great also , apply the product great & my skin type is oily but its works just fine on me half my brush are from elf & in my opinion they are amazing brush its Good value & its not pricey at all & yes I'll buy them again , I'll buy more & more (:
Jocelyn L.
Washington
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very easy to use and is very portable with any makeup look is very high quality for its low price and does its job, i use it very often when i do my makeup, its very easy to use with any makeup brand and is very fun to use i would buy again and reccomend
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have had this brush for some years now and i have not changed since i just honestly like this brush and because its so cheap, i buy a lot of them at a time. its a light weight brush you can get a good grip on it and the application process is a breeze.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
ELF is a great brand for beginners and pros. It can be found in just about any drug store and is so affordable. I love using this brush to shape my brows with concealor. It helps me get a great defined line. It applys product really well. I recommend this brush.
Bella R.
San antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is great and I love it, it's such a great find, truly it's so inexpensive and performs so well, i use it when I'm concealing pimples so it helps me disappear them like nothing because of how small it is, it looks great, doesn't feel very cheap,
Daniah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. It works perfectly and I have used it for a while now and love each time I use it. It was at a VERY good price as well. I purchased this at Target and sometimes at walmart. I have recommended it a few times and my friends love it too