e.l.f. Concealer Brush uploaded by Nikki R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with the on the spot corrective brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Daniah B.
Daniah B.
I love this brush. It works perfectly and I have used it for a while now and love each time I use it. It was at a VERY good price as well. I purchased this at Target and sometimes at walmart. I have recommended it a few times and my friends love it too
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
This is one of my favorite concealer brushes very soft and not like others I really like it and would definitely buy it again I bought mine from Ulta Beauty and makes me have a good Appliance and one of my favorite brushes I would definitely buy it again
Riley C.
Riley C.
Adamsburg, PA
Are you supposed to apply my concealer very evenly and it bandit it out super softly, but The silver part that connects the brush to the white part fell off after about two months of using it. I would still recommend it but I had to repair mine with tape
Elisabeth F.
Elisabeth F.
Bx, New york
I love elf And all theyre brushes and products . Rhai brush was very very good value it wasnt pricey and for the cost it did the job its very soft i use it every day to do concealing and clean up my brows i would recommend it its great and affordable
Adela J.
Adela J.
Works good I would recommend to get this product. Others are expensive but this works out good it like any other brushesi bought this at target it was a very cheap price but it still works great my skin type is like medium yes i would buy this product
Ashlie M.
Ashlie M.
This eye concealer brush is very very stiff it's hard to put on your eyes so you have to be very very gentle but otherwise it doesn't stop it gets the concealer on your face I just wouldn't use it to rub it in the concealer just to put it on your face
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Fort lee, VA
One of the best "low end" brushes. I feel like ELF Is definetly a great affordable company. Bought my brush for about $3 and use it everyday! Very easy to use and blends out products great, Doesn't only have to be used for concealer which is amazing.
Rayell B.
Rayell B.
I love this little brush. It does great with applying concealer to clean up my eyebrows. I have oily skin and this brush does very well. It makes applying the concealer much easier. This brush has lasted me for a while. I will getting another one.
Courtlin G.
Courtlin G.
Staten island , NY
I use this brush on my eyebrows to apply cream and powder and love it. It's the only brush I use cause it's not too thick or too thin. It goes well with my Anastasia pomade and blends it well. I wouldn't use it to make strokes though as it's too big for that.
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Amelia, OH
Honestly, for price, this is a great buy. I use many of their applicators including brushes and they do have some fall out but I use mine every day and it's held up as well (if not better) than others. I usually buy at target. Gets the job done at a very reasonable price. Satisfied for sure.