BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve precise cover up with this on-the-spot Concealer Brush, specifically designed to mask imperfections and cover blemishes for a totally flawless look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use
 Apply Concealer Over Blemishes, Spots, And Under The Eyes And Gently Blend Out With The Brush Using Patting Motions.
 Can Also Be Used To Apply Highlighter And Eyeliner.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows ...3 Answers
  • I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly...2 Answers
  • Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it'...3 Answers
Tamara H.
Selma Alabama
I love how small the brush is. It's makes it much easier to use. I payed 1$ for it and I think it's worth the price I can't compare it to any other brushes cause it's the only one I use. I use this brush daily. And I love it the only reason I give it 4 stars is because it can be a little hard to clean.e.l.f. Concealer Brush
Stef L.
Vandergrift
I actually only paid $1 for my concealer brush. They are amazing but I honestly wouldn’t spend $6 on it so thank god I found it at the price I did! Holds product, spreads it smoothly and evenly, does its job, lasts for ALONG time, and easy to clean! I recommend elf brushes
Joanna F.
30720 kiddie st visalia ca
I use this brush to conceal my eyebrows The brush is really good to fix and conceal little details but its not big enough to shape it they way you want it too since its a tiny brush, I wouldn’t buy it again but for those who want little details fixed its great!
keren a.
crowley la
I really like this concealer brush. It is very small and it is great for applying your concealer very well. It is also great for applying your eye shadow in your crease area as well. This brush last me a long time and I completely love using it. Plus it is super affordable.
Runway R.
Salt Lake City
I actually use this brush not for makeup, but to clean up my nail beds when painting my nails! It works really well for that - the brush doesn't get crusty but it still firm, and if it does end up becoming ruined, I won't feel so bad because the price is so great!
Mary G.
Naperville , IL
I don’t really use this brush for concealer, as it is too still. Instead, I used it as an under eye eyeshadow smudger? Although this was a better use of the brush, it was still extremely still and I felt like I was poking my eye out every time I used it.
Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this brush when I was first getting into makeup because it was just a dollar. For the price it’s a pretty decent product. I like how small and firm the tip is. I mostly use this to clean up under my eyebrows and sometimes to apply eyeliner.
Gabriela i.
Although it is categorized as a concealer brush, I use it to fill in my brows. I have oily skin so I can't use pomades, only wet brow shadows and it helps apply the product like no other. I've purchased from target and even 711 gas stations when I travel.
Evelyn W.
This brush was kind of hard. I can definitely tell why it’s so cheap, but I was glad it was there for me to conveniently grab at Walmart when I didn’t have my makeup bag! I wouldn’t recommend though! I’ll always splurge on a good brush now.
Josh J.
walnut creek
For one dollar it’s very affordable! It’s great for any first time makeup user and it’s better to use for eye makeup. But it’s a dupe for any expensive brush. It’s very soft and the brush is very stable. I’m very happy with this purchase!
Danette M.
College Park, GA
I use this brush to apply concealer to clean up my brows after applying pencil and powder. Would you use this brush as a eye liner applicator? The brush is so narrow I was curious to try.
Christina S.
Would this be good to apply lipstick with? I've heard it's better to apply lipstick with a brush.
Kris C.
NYC
I’ve heard this brush recommended for nails, particularly for cleaning up the cuticle area. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? Thanks!

back